Chapter 9 - Nikka's Pain (Part 2)

Sorry sa late update. T.T 

Lagi kasing busy tapos bukas, start na ng classes ko. And ang daming nangyari sa FB. Please understand and wait nalang po. :)

Love you, readers! Thank you sa walang sawang suporta! hahaha. Sorru ulit. :)

Please leave a vote or a comment! Thanks! <3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 9

Nikka’s Pain (Part 2)

Nikka’s P.O.V.

A few minutes more, I decided to leave the restaurant here in Bonifacio Highstreet where Enzo and I were supposed to have a date.

Nageffort pa naman ako to look good for him… Ang ewan ko lang kasi na umasa na pupunta sya ulit. He didn’t text me naman na tuloy kaninang afternoon.

Pero what will hurt naman kasi kung nagtry ako na pupunta sya diba? At least I didn’t lose hope na Enzo would make me his first priority. I understand his condition naman kaya lang, there should be boundaries about that eh.

While I was walking at the grounds of Bonifacio Highstreet, I can’t avoid to think things that kept playing in my mind…

Am I not pretty enough?

Am I not good enough?

Is it because my hair’s not black or am I not sexy enough?

Or is it just because Erika’s better that me?

It just really hurts me to thing why… why can’t Enzo love me the way she loves Erika?

My eyes started to fill with tears. I sat down in one of the benches and stared in the mid air. I can’t explain how heavy my heart was ‘cause I wanted to cry. I’m not a woman who tells everyone her problems neither am I a woman who can stand strong. I’m weak and I know that.

I didn’t care it people looked at me with pity as they walked pass by me. I just wanted to cry until I feel better when a man wearing his office suit stopped in front of me.

I looked up and saw a man who was about my age and was really attractive. He was smiling down at me while his hand was offering me his handkerchief. “Okay ka lang, Miss?”

I gave him a forced smile and pushed away his hand slightly. This was the first time someone has offered me a handkerchief. “I’m okay. Thank you.”

“No, you’re not.” He sat down beside me and he tilted himself so I could face him well. He held me in the shoulders. “I know you’re not. Just cry if you want to. I’ll just listen.”