Chapter 11 - Catching Up

Chapter 11

Catching Up

Matteo’s P.O.V.

Three months na since umalis ako ng Philippines and left my pregnant wife. The plane just landed here at NAIA and I was hurrying my way out of the airport where my wife is waiting for me.

I haven’t seen her for three months and I missed her so much. During I was in the US, we talked everyday via skype and viber. She was craving for chocolates, burger and fries na wala naman dito sa Pinas so I brought her all the food and things she wanted. I also bought baby Ally some clothers and toys.

I was waiting impatiently with my luggages sa bag carousel kasi ang tagal tagal talaga ng bags ko when I received a text from her.

From: MY ERIKA

Daddy, why are you so tagal?? I miss you na. Labas ka na dito please?? :(

Napasmile ako sa text niya. She really missed me.

Once my bag has been complete na, lumabas na ako and I saw the new car I bought for her kasi she wanted a big and new one daw. It was a Toyota Sequoia na black. She really has a taste for cars.

I saw the door open and I saw my super pregnant wife. She was a bit chubbier than the last time I saw her but she was still sexy. She was wearing a simple dress and flats and her hair was tied up in a ponytail.

She smiled and waved her hand at me. Para syang bata na nahihiya and she was blushing.

I couldn’t hold myself anymore so I left my luggages and ran to her. I hugged her tight and kissed her passionately for seconds. She hugged me back tight and after we kissed, I saw tears from her eyes.

I held her face and wiped her tears away. “Why are you crying?? I’m here na oh. Stop na.”

She hugged me and kissed my cheek. “I just missed you so much.”

**

It was nice waking up in the morning seeing my wife beside me. She was cuddling with me because she was feeling cold. Haha. I hugged her then she woke up and hugged me.

“Good morning, my handsome husband!” She kissed me sa Icheek. “I missed and I love you so much!!” Then she hugged me.

Waking up with her by my side always make my days brighter. I gave her a smack and stood up the bed. I’m going to brush my teeth first.

Erika stayed in the bed while I was cooking breakfast for us. She requested tocino and longanisa for breakfast. She doesn’t even eat this before, I guess pregnant women are really weird. Hahaha.

 I was fixing the dinning table when she went out of the room and almost jumped into me and hugged me.

“Matt…” She smiled like a kid while holding her phone with both her hands. When she does that, she usually wants something eh.