Chapter 19 - Everyone Has Their Own Story

Chapter 19

Everyone Has Their Own Story

Erika’s P.O.V.

Rein slept beside her Ninang Nikka and my two boys slept beside their Tito John. I was really thankful for Nikka and John sa paghelp nila saakin. John’s making us stay here hanggang di pa daw okay ang lahat and kahit sila na daw muna ni Nikka ang bahala sa kids since they really find them cute and they need to learn how to take care of children na daw since they’re going to have their own family na.

I brought a few clothes with me but Nikka insisted to let me borrow muna. John lend me one of his cars and now I’m on my way to Matt and I’s office. The last time I went there was about 7 months ago before I gave birth to Bliss.

Pagkapasok ko pa lang ng lobby, I felt that I caught everyones eyes but I just continued walking to the elevators.

“Good morning, ma’am Erika. Una na po kaya.” A guy gestured me to go inside the elevator first and I just smiled to thank him.

I walked pass by the hall in Matt’s office and every employee began to pretend that they were busy. I was walking like I’m strutting in a fashion show just to show off my curves with a red sluty dress I found in Nikka’s closet. It was still new and she told me that she never dared to wear it. She lend me 5-inch stilletos to wear with it.

Despite of having four children, I still managed to maintain my perfect figure and my wholesome image as Erika Ortega. I can still simply live without my husband’s surname attatched to mine.

I went infront of Bell’s desk without her noticing me because she was fixing Matt’s schedule. My red lips curled up into a smirk and I thought  of evil things I could do to her. I tapped my finger nails in her desks and she slowly looked up.

“Hello, btch.”Her expressin become puzzled and agad siyang tumayo when the name I called her registered into her mind.

“Sorry, Ma’am. What did you call me?”

“You heard it, Belle.”I winked at her and walked through Matt’s office door.

“I don’t know what you’re talking about Mrs Yllustre.” She held my wrist and pulled me back just to face her.

“Ha! Really?” I pulled her outside the sliding doors that were separating her personal space from the department outside Matt’s office. “Now, Ms. Abesamis, if you don’t know what I’m talking about, bakit hindi ko sabihin sayo dito sa harap ng office mates mo para masaya?!” I said in the loudest possible voice I could.

All of the people looked at us. I still had my grip on her wrist. “Mrs. Yllustre, wag dito.”

I gave her a sarcastic smile and faced all of the people who’s attention was on us. “Hi everyone! As you know, I’m Matteo Yllustre’s wife. Ms Belle Abesamis here, my husband’s btchy secretary just want to share to you how she managed to sleep with my husband! Funny, right?”