Chapter 15 - A Few Years Passed

Sorry for the long wait. Dami kong plates eh =+=

Please continue supporting guys! Thank you!

Leave a vote or a comment! :)

~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 15

A Few Years Passed

After 5 years…

Enzo’s P.O.V.

I was staring at a blonde girl from an inside of a shop. She was stunningly beautiful and she looked really happy. For 5 years, I’ve been contented with watching her from a far. I’ve seen her at her worst until she moved on and was happy to love again.

5 years, I’ve been loving her for 5 years and still I haven’t given up. Pabalik-balik ako dito sa America just to see her sa malayuan. I never had the confidence to go near her and say hi. Sometimes, she would see me pero umaalis ako agad just to make her think na she’s imaging things lang.

Leaving her behind everytime I need to go, seeing her happy without me, seeing her cry, that’s how hard it is for me to move one and not to be hurt everytime I see her beautiful face. I would always miss the way she hugs me and the way she organizes my closet na pinagaawayan pa namin kasi I don’t know where she placed my necktie’s.

I miss her so much.

Staring here outside the store, with only a glass wall separating us parang I wanted to go inside and kiss her, but I can’t.

At dahil lumilipad na ang utak ko, I didn’t notice na she was also staring right back at me. Sa gulat ko, hindi ko na alam kung anong gagawin ko so I just smiled and walked away as fast as possible.

I heard the door of the shop open and I felt that she was following me.

“Enzo??” Once again, I heard her sweet voice saying my name. I felt weak and I wanted to stop from walking but I can’t.

“Enzo!” I was running now and sa pagkadesperado ko na lumayo sakanya, I hailed a cab and sumakay na ako agad.

I didn’t want to ruin everything she has right now. She’s fine without me.

**

After that encounter with Nikka, I went to a toy store nalang to buy the kids some toys. Yes, kids na. Hindi nalang si Baby Ally ang baby ni Erika ngayon.

Matteo and her has three kids now. A set of twins and one girl. After a year na nag-give birth si Erika kay Ally, she gave birth naman to Seth and Safe. And a few months ago, Erika just gave birth to their bunso na si Bliss.

Everytime I go sa ibang countries, I buy them pasalubongs but syempre, dapat mas madami yung kay Ally.

My baby girl is already 5 years old and she’s already in Kindergarten 2. She gets high grades and she’s pretty and wise like her mom. She studies in Poveda, one of the best all-girls school here in the Philippines. I provide my daughter her car and driver para hindi sya mahirapan pumasok sa school and I always find time to see her at least everyday.

She understands our situation naman. She calls me Papa and she calls Matteo, Dad. She sometimes sleeps with me sa house ko but not always since I’m busy handling business.

My daughter is the reason of my happiness right now even if I’m not with the girl I love. Just simply a smile from Ally, parang lahat ng pagod ko nawawala na.

Erika’s P.O.V.

“Bye Mama! I wav you!” My eldest daughter, Ally waved as she was going to leave for school na. She went inside the car na and umalis.

My boys were left and they were fighting over who will get the orange juice as their baon. “The orange juice is mine!!” Seth yelled as her was punching his twin brother, Safe.

“I saw it first!! It’s mine!!” Safe yelled while pulling the bottle of orange juice Seth was holding. This is how tiring it is to have 4 children in the house and there’s only 2 of you who handles them ng maayos.

“Stop it, Seth. Give it to Safe. We’ll just buy you before we go to your school okay??” Matt said controlling the twin’s fight.

I fixed his necktie while he was finishing his cup of coffee. He smiled at me and touched my face softly. “Wawa naman ang wife ko. Masyado ng napapagod. Don’t worry, we’ll do something later, okay?” He winked at me and kissed me on the lips.

“Oiiii!! Si Mom and Dad oh!” Safe said while laughing with Seth. Etong dalawang bata talaga na ‘to. Haha. Matt blushed a bit and took the twins to the car na. I kissed them before sila umalis.

“Bye, Babe. I love you. Later ha?” He kissed and hugged me before going inside the car and tuluyan ng umalis with the twins.

In case you’re wondering, Ally and the twins study in different schools. Ally studies at St. Pedro Poveda College, a private catholic school for girls somewhere near Ortigas Business District. Enzo provides Ally her own car and driver para daw hindi mahirapan ang princess niya. Haha.

While the twins naman study at La Salle Green Hills, a private catholic school for boys around Ortigas also. Matt drives them to school and sya na din minsan ang sumusundo.

Matt and I have been dedicated to being parents for almost 5 years now. We’ve been happy that everything has been going well with all of us including Enzo who was always there to support our daughter.

Madaming issues ang hinarap namin nila Matt and Enzo because of baby Ally’s birth pero wala saamin ang nagsisi. Matt loved her as her own daughter na din. When Ally was still a baby, Matt was the one who makes her fall asleep. We made sure na Ally never felt like she’s unwanted or a part of someone else’s family.

“Ako na yan, Erika. Puntahan mo na si Bliss.” Yaya told me nung nakita niya na I was supposed to start washing the dishes na. And yes she’s my yaya nung bata pa ako and she’s still with us.

I did what she said and umakyat na sa room namin ni Matt where my youngest daughter was still sleeping soundly in her crib.

So ayun. I have four children named Rein Allyson Villafuerte, Seth Anthony Yllustre, Safe Kristian Yllustre, and Catherine Bliss  Yllustre. Enzo, Matteo, and I’s world revolves around them now. It’s different when you have kids na. You feel so contented and complete.

Ako naman, I’m a working Mom. I’m still a fashion designer and I still work for our family’s company. Nagstop lang muna ako kasi kakagive birth ko pa nga lang kay Bliss.

We’ve been a hot issue when Ally was still a baby and it was really hard for us to cope pa nun. Enzo was almost failing with his career because everybody accused him of being a mangaagaw but we managed to clear things up.

People treat Ally as Enzo and I’s mistake before kaya sobrang hirap for us to adjust nun. I was crying almost everyday kasi sobrang mahirap. Si Matt din was having trouble on media control kasi sobrang pinagkakaguluhan kami that time. Good thing na nakapag move on na din lahat sa nangyari.

This is what it was like for the past years and I’ve never felt this happy when I had my own family na.

~~~~~~~~

Follow me on twitter! :)

@CeeKeii

@zelikaye