Chapter 13 - Leaving

First and last update for the week, guys! Need to concentrate in my midterms first. Sorry :( I'll update naman on Saturday when done na yung midterm week namin. 

Anyway, since a lot of you has been requesting Baby Ally's pic, it's in the side. :) She's really cute no?? Haha

And as for this chapter's overview, somebody decided to leave. 

Read to find out... ;)

Don't forget to leave your votes or comments, guys! Thanks for the continous support! <3 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 13

Leaving

Erika’s P.O.V.

“Baby, don’t cry… Shhhh… Mommy’s here.” Feel na feel ko na ang pagiging mommy since we returned here sa room ko and they brought my daughter here.

I was super happy when I first carried her. At first I was afraid because she was so small and fragile pero the moment na Ate Khaye let me carry her, I felt really happy.

Matt and Enzo were just watching me while I try my best to make my baby stop crying. She was already red and she really wouldn’t stop so I started panicking. “Matt!! Help me here!”

He gave me a puzzled look. “What?! I don’t know what to do!”

Matt just stared at me. Enzo stood up and went to me. He was different as when I saw him before. He looked haggard and his face shows he didn’t have enough sleep for a few days now. Poor guy, I thought to myself.

“Can I carry her??” I just nodded and slowly, he took baby Ally in his arms.

“Hi, baby. Stop crying na…” He kissed her forehead and started swaying and Baby Ally stopped crying. I couldn’t help to notice how fatherly Enzo was. He was still handsome even though he looks tired and a bit old, not to mention, off.

He returned baby Ally to her hospital crib and stood a few inches away and looked at our baby so pationately. He smiled.

“Thanks, daddy Enzo.” I told him and he flashed his megawatt smile at me. He never failed to make my heat pump double time when he smiled at me.

“That’s nothing. I better go. It’s getting late.” He looked at Matt and their eye contact was already understood by each other.

He walked near me and hugged me tightly. I found his gesture very sweet so I hugged him back. “This is the best thing that ever happened to me.” I felt his breath in my ear and it sent shivers down my spine. “Not only baby Ally, but also you.” He kissed my cheek as I felt myself blushed. He broke the hug and went out the door na.

When the door completely swolled Enzo out, I heard Matt’s faint voice pretending that he coughed. “Ahem, ahem.” I looked at him and I saw his frowning face. “What was that all about??”

“What??” I was nervous because I saw his eyes became “singkit” and he was looking at me sharply.