Chapter 18 - Complicated

Chapter 18

Complicated

Erika’s P.O.V.

Hinatid na ako ni Nikka and ni John pauwi since nagtaxi lang naman ako papunta sa Eastwood kanina. Late na din ako nakauwi kasi we went to a resto bar pa and had some drinks while nagkwentuhan.

I was really happy for Nikka na she finally has the man she deserves. Not that I’m saying na hindi deserving si Enzo, but I guess that’s how their life goes. John is a FilAm doctor in Poland who happens to save Nikka after she had her car accident before. He took care of her hanggang sa gumaling siya then after nun, they never saw each other again until the day John saw Nikka crying in The Fort.

Kanina palang, I saw how John loves Nikka. The way he holds her hand and kisses her cheek. Bagay sila, they were both faithful and I know they would be happy for the rest of their lives together.

As for Enzo, we didn’t know where he went after he left the restaurant. Nikka was worried about him. Halata naman how hurt he was when he knew that John was Nikka’s fiancée. Sabi nalang ni John na maybe Enzo needed time for himself muna.

John and Nikka waved good bye as they drove away. Agad naman akong pinagbuksan ng gate ng yaya ni Rein and as I passed by the garage, I saw Matt’s car parked there.

“Anong oras dumating si Sir mo?” I asked Rein’s yaya who opened the gate and the door for me.  

“Ma’am mga alas tres po. Ang sakit sakit nga daw po ng ulo niya tapos mukhang galing sa party ma’am.”

“Bakit? What does he look like?” Napataas kilay ko. May gana pa pala mag party si Matt kahit may asawa na siya at 4 na anak. Sa tanda niyang yun???

“Ang gulo po ng buhok tapos pati po damit gusot-gusot. Tapos parang mejo lasing po.”

“Ah, ganon ba… Sige, I’ll go up na…” Sumakit ulo ko sa nalaman ko. I went upstairs and checked my children first if they were sleeping soundly in their rooms. After that, I went to Matt and I’s room na.

I frowned when I saw his clothes all over our room. He was sleeping soundly in our bed with only his boxers on. I placed my bag on the table first and nagalis ng shoes before ko pinulot isa-isa damit niya.

I wasn’t mad kasi he went to a party. I was mad because he even didn’t mind his family waiting for him all night. Hindi man lang siya nagtext or tumawag. Tapos ano? Uuwi siya hindi man lang early in the morning… uuwi siya three o’clock in the afternoon na tipsy and wala sa katinuan ang itsura. Nakakainis.

I picked up his clothes one by one and was surprised how his polo smelled like a girls perfume. I picked up his pants and I still saw his phone inside his pocket. I checked his phone and I was disappointed to found out na naglagay na siya ng phone lock.

“Hindi naman siya naglalagay ng phone lock before ah…” I thought to myself.