Chapter 10 - He Happens to be My Hero

Guys, I'm really sorry! :(

I'll try my best to update every other day. I didn't know kasi na college was this hard. -_- Trisem kasi kami. Please understand. Ayun, pero I'll finish this story. I promise. Tapos after nito, yung kay Rein naman yung if-finish ko. 

Thank you for those who still continues to support me kahit alam ko inis na inis na kayo dahil ang tagal ko magupdate. Haha

Super thank you and sorry! :(

Sana support niyo parin kahit I'm a bit off. I miss my wattpad family na! :(

Please leave a vote or comment. Thank you, guys! Love you! <3

************************

Chapter 10

He Happens to be My Hero

Erika’s P.O.V.

I’ve experiencing a really, lazy afternoon kasi simula pa when I woke up hindi na ako tumayo sa bed. I feel like my body’s heavy and I feel like sleeping again but I can’t. Ganito ba pag preggy? Nakakapagod ha.

I super miss Matt already. It’s been a week since he left tapos we always have to content ourselves by talking sa facetime or skype. Tapos he would end up telling me I’m ugly because my face is always red. He’s bad but I miss him so much.

But anyway, I got hungry na so I stood up and went to the kitchen to cook food. When I was about to eat, bigla ko nalang narinig yung doorbell so I walked slowly towards the door and saw Nikka carrying a basket of fruits.

“Hi. Hope I didn’t disturb you.” She waved and smiled then she gave me tha basket.

“No, come in. I’m just eating. Ikaw, nageat ka na?”

She simply nodded as I let her in. I went to the kitchen muna to get my food and we talked sa dinning room. She was sitting quietly sa tapat ko and I can’t stop looking at her. Ang ganda ganda talaga ni Nikka. I want my daughter to be like her. Haha. Very princess-like and very beautiful.

I felt the awkward air between us because no one was speaking. Nikka’s stair was intense and I felt that she wanted to tell me something that I wouldn’t like.

“Bakit ka na pala napunta dito? You don’t usually go here eh. Musta?”

“I’m good. Sorry to disturb you ah, I’ll be quick naman eh. It’s just that I wanted to talk something about… Enzo.

“Oh, what about him?” I asked her happily cause I though she was going to tell me something about him na nakakatuwa or something.