The Beautiful Experience, Part II

A/N-I tried so hard, and couldn't find a picture of him smiling from 1994. I think he was just angry at everything.

Stunned by what she had just heard, Sofia sank into the chair behind her. 'Are we breaking up?'

'More like taking a step back. I feel guilty every night leaving work undone to come spend time with you before you go to sleep. This way, we can see each other on the weekends. You won't be sleep deprived and I won't get behind on work.'

Sofia stood wearily. 'I guess I'll go to bed, then. Happy Valentine's Day, Prince.'

'Oh, that reminds me! I want to give you your surprise.'

'Now? When you just told me you don't want me around?' Sofia wiped the tears from her eyes and waited to hear what he had to say. Prince pulled her back into the circle of his arms. Tilting her face towards his, he explained further.

'I want you around, mama, but let's give each other a little space from Sunday night until Friday afternoon. Look, I've been holding on to this since we got back from Hawaii. I thought it would make a nice Valentine's day gift for you. I do love you, Sofia.' Prince pulled a box from his jacket pocket. Opening the box, he took out a simple oval amethyst and diamond ring, sliding it onto the ring finger of her right hand. 'This ring symbolizes my love for you, Sofia, and my hope that come summer, our relationship goes to the next level.'

Sofia couldn't stop crying

Sofia couldn't stop crying. Prince tightened his hold on her, and said, 'Truly, I've never loved anyone like I love you, mama. We're going to be amazing. We just need to get through the next three months.'

Prince gently kissed Sofia, over and over, until he could tell she'd stopped crying. 'I'm sorry I said that, about it being good you had to stay at your job,' he murmured against her hair while pulling her closer. 'I was mad because I knew I had hurt you. Lashing out like that is one of my worst qualities.'

'Shhh, just love me,' she replied, wrapping her arms around his back. His apology and profession of love killed all her doubts. Compared to that, the ring meant nothing to her. She could feel his arousal growing against her stomach, which ramped her desire up several levels.

'Your wish is my command,' he said, pleased to hear his girl happy and amorous, instead of angry and hurt. He captured her mouth in a passionate kiss, making his desires known.

Sofia moved her hands to Prince's side, running them up until she reached his neck. Toying with his hair, she broke off the kiss, saying, 'Hold on just a second.'

She took a step away and began shrugging off her leather jacket, revealing the black satin double breasted coat dress underneath. She tossed the jacket on the sofa in the living room, and began unbuttoning the dress, revealing the lacy lingerie set Prince had given her just a month before as a surprise gift. The sheer fabric of the bra and panties concealed and revealed at the same time, and the stockings secured by garters revealed those few inches of thigh that made Prince lick his lips in anticipation.