Candid Camera

Sofia sashayed farther into the house, heading for the studio. She considered talking to Hentley, then thought, No, he'll want to deal with this himself.

Walking up to the door, she almost swore. She crossed her arms under her breasts, taking a deep breath in frustration. The owner of this house must be really tall. I can't see in the window! How am I going to get his attention without ruining a recording?

As she finished her last thought, the door opened, and there stood Prince, gorgeous in a different deep red tunic than the one he'd had on at breakfast. He is always perfectly dressed. Wonder why he changed? Does he ever slob around? 'Ummmhummm, came to show off the bikini, huh?'

Sofia blushed. 'Not really.' She lost focus, confused. 'How did you know I was here?'

'Closed circuit camera outside the door. The whole house is covered. Well, not the bedrooms,' he interjected, when he saw her jaw drop. 'At least, I don't think they're active right now.'

Sofia gulped. 'Oh.' She shook her head to clear it. 'No, the reason I came to you is that I think there are Paparazzi in the bay. I'm pretty sure I saw cameras with telephoto lenses.'

'I'm glad you told me,' he replied, pulling her into the studio and onto his lap once he sat down. His hand reached out automatically to caress the bare skin of her back in long, sensual strokes. Grabbing the phone, he hit the intercom button, while his hand seemed magnetically drawn to her skin. 'Hentley, are you there?'

'Yes, sir!' Came the cheerful response.

'Could you contact the local authorities and see if they can do anything about paparazzi in the bay? Sofia is pretty sure she saw cameras just a few minutes ago.'

'Yes, sir. We have statutes that cover that, but folks don't know to ask. Good thinking, sir. I'll call right now.'

'Thanks.' Prince picked up the handset and dialed a number. His hand continued hypnotically stroking, sometimes brushing against the underside of a breast. He loved the little jump she gave each time he did. 'Hey, it's Prince. Wanted you to know we saw paparazzi in the bay. My girlfriend was on the patio, so if any stories come out that you've got a hottie stowed away out here, make sure your wife knows she belongs to me. I don't want to cause any issues in a marriage that's lasted as long as yours has. Sure, no problem. Thanks again. Hentley is a treasure, just like you said he was. Talk to you soon.'

'I think I should pay attention to this bikini, now.' He pulled her back against his chest. The fabric of his tunic was scratchy against her back, but his hands distracted her. He ran a finger just inside the inner edge of her bikini top, barely grazing her nipple, which immediately stood at attention. 'It seems to fit you very well. I most definitely approve.' The Jamie Starr voice was back. 'Come on.' He put her on her feet, took her by the hand, and walked her to an elevator tucked away behind a door in the hallway.

'But you're working...'

'Ummmhmmm, we're gonna work, babe.' His low murmur in her ear was accompanied by a hand kneading her bum, then tracing under the edge of the bikini bottom.

Arriving at the bedroom, he closed and locked the door. Pulling back the covers neatly on the freshly made bed, he said, 'Lie face down for me.' Sofia raised an eyebrow, and he said, 'Lie down, please Sofia,' in a more commanding tone.

Shrugging her shoulders with a coquettish smile, she complied. He took the hair tie from the end of her hair, and slowly and gently undid her braid, sliding his fingers through her hair over and over, until her hair was lying across her back. Sofia didn't know that action could be so erotic. Moving her now unbound, slightly damp hair to both sides of her back while caressing her shoulders, he hid himself from her sight with her hair. It intensified her focus on his touch. He began untying her suit, his hands stopping to caress her in different spots as he moved from tie to tie. Brushing against the side of her breasts as he moved ties away from her body brought the hitch in her breath that he craved. Then those caressing hands moved down her legs, until she was biting back moans.