The Sun, Moon and Stars

After enjoying penne pasta with asparagus in cream sauce, dishes were taken away. Helping Sofia up once more, Prince led her to the banquette, said, 'Sit right next to me, but put on your seat belt just in case.' After they were settled, he pressed a button, and a television rose from the credenza on the opposite side of the plane. 'Let's watch a movie,' he suggested, using the remote he took out of a secured drawer on the end of the banquette. With a few clicks, It Happened One Night filled the screen. Sofia put her head on Prince's shoulder, and let out a deep, contented sigh. 'You okay?' Prince asked, giving her a kiss on top of her head.

'Never better,' she responded. I can't remember being this relaxed and secure in, well, ever.

'I'm glad. Try to stay awake this time, okay?' He jostled her a little, making her giggle.

Halfway through the movie, the captain came on, saying, 'Prepare for landing at our destination, where it's a balmy 75 degrees.'

'Guess we'll finish this later.' Prince sent the television back into its place,and took Sofia's hand, hiding their clasped hands in the flowing skirts of her dress. Reaching over with his other hand, he pulled her shawl over a shoulder where it had slipped. 'Can't have you getting cold.' The hand that brushed over her breasts' reaction to the cold proved he was paying attention. Sofia shivered in response, and got a lust-filled gaze which only intensified her body's response.

Once the plane landed, Prince handed Sofia her handbag and preceded her off the plane, taking her hand and leading her through the dusk and slightly humid, perfumed air to a tricked out Jeep. Helping her in, he walked around to his side of the Jeep with his usual strut. Reaching behind his seat, he asked, 'Do you trust me?'

'Yes.'

He lifted a black cloth. 'Are you sure?'

'This is about a surprise, right?'

'Ummmhmmm.' Prince's eyes were twinkling, and a small smile played around his mouth.

'Then, yes.'

He carefully tied the blindfold around her head. 'Can you see?'

'Not a thing.'

'Then we're off!' He accelerated slowly, then took her hand. 'Hang on, we'll be cruising at an altitude of three feet!' Sofia laughed, relishing their relaxation and the sexual tension simmering between them.

Sure enough, Prince drove as fast here as he did in Chanhassen. The breeze wafting through the open windows felt and smelled wonderful, especially after the biting cold they'd been experiencing.

She sighed peacefully, leaning her head back on the headrest. 'At this point, I don't care where we go.'

'You don't care what we do?'

'Stop it!' She pulled her hand away and tried to smack him on the arm. She missed, causing him to laugh out loud. 'I'm not quoting song lyrics, I'm stating facts. Just smelling this air and feeling the breeze is wonderful.'

'Sorry, Babe. I couldn't resist.' Prince took her hand again, lifting it to his lips, nibbling on her thumb. She clenched in response, the hitch of breath she couldn't control causing him to begin to swell in anticipation.

They rode in peaceful silence for quite a while, then Sofia felt the car traverse up a hill, slow down, and stop. 'Sit tight,' he said. She heard a car door open and close, and the sound of his heels clicking against concrete. Her car door opened, and he took her hand, helped her out of the car, and put an arm around her waist, pulling her close. 'I'm going to work very hard to keep you from falling down, but I'm not ready to let you see yet. We have a little walkin' to do.'