Magnificent

Do we,' she cleared her throat before continuing, 'do we have to stop?' the words rushed out of Sofia's mouth in a torrent before she lost her nerve.

Prince chuckled. 'No, but we're not staying here.' Getting off the daybed, he picked up her boots and extended his hand. 'Come with me.'

They walked down a short hallway to another room. Prince opened the door, and Sofia realized two things-first, it was a bedroom she'd never seen before, and second, the kitten was nowhere around. That cat is the least of my concerns right now, she thought, as her eyes took in the large, perfectly made bed with numerous decorative pillows, several embroidered with his symbol.

Prince led her to the padded bench at the end of the bed, saying, 'Wait here just a minute.' Giving her a soft kiss on her forehead, he tossed the pillows on the floor, pulled down the covers, arranging them at the end of the bed, and lit one of the many candles placed around the room.

'That's enough,' Sofia stated, nervously twisting her fingers.

Prince chuckled again, walking back to Sofia. 'Okay, you can have your way this time, but remember, I've seen you already.'

After he turned the lights off, Prince walked over to Sofia, looked down at his feet, then up at her. His eyes were huge, and the intensity in his gaze made her freeze in her spot.

'I've waited and waited. I don't think I can wait any longer. Come here, Beauty.' Taking her by the hand, he pulled her upright, then began slowly lowering the zipper on her sweater once more. He drew closer, kissing her neck and then her shoulder as he removed the sweater from her arms. Oh, damn, he's too good at this. She could feel a wildfire take her over. She'd been waiting years for that very feeling to return. She shocked him by reaching between them and opening the clasp on her bra, then sliding it down as well.

'Babe? Is there-'

'Shhh,' she replied, reaching down to grasp the hem of his sweater. Swiftly pulling it over his head, she put her arms around his neck, pressing her breasts against his chest. Moaning, she continued, 'Your waiting has been nothing compared to mine.'

The intense feeling of skin on skin gave both of them goosebumps. Prince took control again, moving down her chest, lavishing attention on her breasts, then the skin above the waistband of her leggings. The tickle of his 5 o'clock shadow enhanced her level of sensation. Going down on one knee, he tugged her leggings down, helping her out of them. Sensing her discomfort standing in a pair of lace panties and nothing else, he rose, and quickly got rid of his necklace, boots, pants, and socks. Then he led her to the bed, commanding, 'Lie down.'

She scooted back to the center of the bed, lying down, trying not to look uncomfortable. He stood at the side of the bed, perfectly comfortable in his nakedness and obvious arousal. Looking down at a blushing Sofia as she admired his perfect physique, he said, 'I forgot how beautiful you are. Or, you're more beautiful now. I'll figure that out later.' Then he crawled over to her, lying beside her, but halfway on top of her, his arousal pressing against her leg again. The kiss he initiated was lovingly dominating, claiming her, and she reveled in it. She freed her trapped hand, wrapping it around his neck, playing with the hair at the nape, and rhythmically stroking the back of his neck. He stroked hers in turn, then followed with his mouth, smiling to himself when he felt goosebumps return for them both.

He moved down her body, worshipping every inch he could reach with hands and tongue, even using his eyelashes to give butterfly kisses, until he reached a lace barrier. Working his way back up, he asked, 'Babe, what do you want?'

'I want you,' was the breathy answer he received, followed by a tiny mewl of sound as he placed one hand directly over the lace.

'Do we need protection?' he asked, holding his breath while waiting for the answer. He hated using condoms, but didn't want her to feel compromised.