Morning glory

Sofia woke up slowly. Something is different. She remained very still, trying to figure it out. It was dark, but it was always dark with the window walls closed and the curtains drawn. She realized there was an arm wrapped around her, a warm body pressed against her back. Skin on skin. Breath tickling her shoulder. I'm not sleeping alone. A smile spread across her face, as she wrapped her hand around his. He grasped it, but didn't seem to wake up.

It had been a passionate night, easily equalling the previous two. Part of her wished she had something to compare these sexual experiences to. His touch inflamed her with desire, but it never felt uncaring or selfish, as she assumed lust-based relationships would feel. The extremely strong physical reaction she had to his touch was coupled with an overwhelmingly consuming emotional one. She didn't know how to separate one from the other, and didn't think she could. When she thought about it, imagining anyone besides Prince in bed with her creeped her out.

This, this is how I'd like to wake up every day. She was afraid to move, she didn't want to jeopardize the moment. It was the very thing she'd been wishing for. Two more breaths, and she fell back asleep.

Hours later, she was suddenly awakened when the arm around her tightened, pulling her hips firmly into contact with his. 'Mmmm, this is how to wake up in the morning,' Prince grumbled sleepily. Rolling her over, he buried his face between her breasts, rubbing it back and forth, repeating, 'Mmmmm!'

Sofia laughed. 'What are you doing?'

'Enjoying my favorite scent. Duh!' came the muffled response, as he continued burrowing into her chest. Slowing down, he placed a soft, sweet kiss on each breast in turn. Raising his head, he smiled his beatific Prince smile. 'Good morning, babe.' That sleepy smile was everything. 'Good morning,' she replied, smiling herself.

She thought this would become another foray into pleasure, but, once again, she was surprised. More slowly than he had rolled onto her, he rolled off, rubbing his eyes adorably. 'Shower, breakfast, then we have places to go,' he said, shoving her on the shoulder gently as punctuation for each thing on his list.

Grabbing her hand, he said, 'Come on,' and dragged her, giggling, off the bed. She disappeared into the water closet, and heard him start the shower. When she opened the door, he was there with a hair tie. 'Turn around, babe,' he requested, and pulled her hair into a messy bun on top of her head. Sticking one hand under the spray, he said, 'In,' and handed her into the large, multi-spray area. It was large enough for 4 or 5 people, and was open air, with the feel of an outdoor shower and a wall and surrounding vegetation creating the privacy they both craved. She was alone briefly, and surmised he needed the water closet, as well.

'Rainwater is so soft,' Sofia sighed, enjoying the careful, thorough way she was being washed by Prince once he joined her. It wasn't sexual at all, but very sensual. It made her feel...cherished. She reached for the sponge, only to have it moved out of her reach. 'Nope,' he responded, popping the final p. 'No time for that, babe.' He quickly cleaned himself, then turned off the water. Stepping out, he dried himself, tied a towel around his hips, then opened a bath sheet and said, 'Come here.' The cherishing continued as he dried her. They made short work of smoothing on lotion and moisturizer. Prince seemed to be a man on a mission, and the mission this time wasn't bedding Sofia.

Taking her hand, he led her to the closet. 'Coral, I think,' he said, picking out a pair of lacy underwear for her, then kneeling to let her step in. Pulling them up her legs, he wrapped his arms around her waist and rested his head against her belly briefly, then stood. The towel he'd had around him stayed on the floor, giving Sofia a lovely view. 'You pick a dress while I get dressed.' He strode out, headed for his closet. Sofia admired his cute butt as he walked away, then turned to the dresses hanging on the rod. Staying with his color choice, she put on a coral, pink, and red printed dress with a halter bodice that wrapped across her breasts in a surplice fashion, then flared from the set in waistband into a very full skirt. She couldn't resist, she twirled in the mirror like a little girl.