Taken

Alanna Stark sat in the chair in the middle of Lord Tywin of House Lannister's war tent.

The long dark haired woman was covered in mud from being chased through the woods and tackled to the ground by some Lannister army men.

Her hair looked wild against her pale skin. The bun that she once had her hair set up in behind her head was now partly fallen and a completely mess.

She was not happy that her foolishness had gotten her captured. She cursed under her tongue that Tywin Lannister, the Old Lion, would no doubt use her against her younger brother Robb Stark in an attempt to turn the tide of this war.

"So, mind telling me what you thought you were doing roaming the woods by yourself in such a careless manner?"

Tywin questioned the dark haired woman that sat before him.

His guards had mistaken her for a man at first. She had taken to a shirt and trousers with high boots as she frolicked through the woods and had gotten captured.

"Hunting, my Lord."

She said strongly.

She had heard the tales of Tywin Lannister, from his beheading of the Targaryen family to the wealth he sat upon at Casterly Rock. She knew well that there was one thing that she man like Tywin Lannister wouldn't stand for; weakness.

She would show him none as she sat there alone in his tent watching him watching her closely.

The old lion shifted slightly in his chair. His body leaned to the left side of his chair as he sat there studying the young wolf before him.

She showed no fear as did her stunning blue gaze.

She reminded him much of her late father.

"A woman hunting? Surely there are plenty of men around to do such a task? After all, your brother does possess twenty-thousand of them."

Tywin mocked attempting to get under the woman's skin.

But she didn't budge. She wouldn't give into his silver tongue for she had one of her own.

"Yes, well, his twenty-thousand men are quiet busy killing your small spouts of men, my Lord."

Tywin's eyes narrowed for a moment as his jaw locked. The girl was witty and smart, something he hadn't expected when he seen her be dragged into his tent covered in mud with only a bow and a quiver full of arrows.

"Careful girl, you're witty, but don't be too witty."

He scolded, his voice deep and strong. Alanna tilted her head up a bit, her eyes never leaving his.

"Apologizes, my Lord. But I find myself a bit tested after being dragged away and held hostage by my brother's enemy."

She stated. Tywin's lips twisted upward for a moment.

"Well, perhaps if you weren't so careless, you wouldn't have gotten caught, hum?"

He watched as her bright gaze darkened with a hint of anger toward his reply.

"Yes, my fault entirely. What are your plans for me? Do you wish to behead me like my dear father? Torture? Believe you'll get information out of me?"

She questioned seeing the amusement come into play on his face for whatever it was that he obviously had planned for her.

"Dinner."

This threw her off guard. She blinked several times as her hardened frown turned to a confused one.

"Dinner?"

"Yes, dinner. And perhaps a bath prior?"

Her cold stone walls that she had placed up quickly came toppling down as she looked at the smirking Tywin who sat before her.

"I mean, unless you want tortured and then beheaded? I just figured that a bath and dinner would be more satisfying for the both of us?"

Alanna cocked a brow. She did not trust Tywin Lannister in the least bit. He was acting far too kind for her liking. He was her brother's enemy and part of the family who had beheaded her loving father for suspected treason against the throne.

"I'll have my men escorted you to a tent where you shall wash and change and then return in one hour to join me in dinner."

Tywin spoke as some guards from the outside of the tent entered.

Alanna stood up from her chair and looked to the old lion. She did not know what to say and then it dawned on her that he was waiting for her reply.

"Thank you for your hospitality, my Lord."

She said giving a quick bow. Tywin nodded his head slowly and waved for the guards to take her to the tent.

He watched as the Stark woman left his tent and went to prepare for later tonight.