You're Already Broken

"This is going to be my last war, win or lose."

Tywin spoke up as he entered the gardens. He had caught site of Alanna walking them from his tower and decided to grace her with his presence. Alanna turned and looked at Tywin oddly.

"Lose? Tywin Lannister doesn't lose."

She stated before leaning over and smelling the wonderful scent of the white lille that she held between her fingers. Tywin couldn't help but smirk as he snorted and walked up beside her, being as close as possible to her without actually touching.

Alanna pulled away from the flower and looked at him. She had to question as to why he had come out of his room of the hand and join her down in the garden. She heard that he had acquired his position as hand of the king once again and no doubt had to be swimming in paperwork.

"You hold me in such high regards?"

He stated looking down at her. She blinked slowly and looked up at him before turning her attention back toward the flowers.

"You are to be my husband and, aside from kidnapping me, you've been nothing but... kind toward me."

She informed him. Tywin frowned a bit. Kindness he had been yes, but he often wondered if he had been overly kind to her. It was true enough that Tywin was not known for his kindness and understanding toward others, but instead his coldness and quick temper.

Still, he found it odd when she brought it to his attention that, yes, he had been nothing but kind to her.

"You've given me no other reason to act any differently toward you. You listen, you're smart -- not something that I can say for a whole lot of other people mind you."

"Your daughter seems to think the same."

"Cersei? You've spoken with her?"

"More like listened."

Alanna sighed as she turned back to face Tywin with a sad frown. She looked up at him allowing the silence to set in for a moment before she bit the inner part of her bottom lip.

"She came to me a few nights ago when I was with my sister. She -- told me about how I was smart, shouldn't expect to have love in this marriage and to... watch my back at court due to the many different enemies Lannisters have."

Tywin for once was speechless. But that wordless emotion quickly turned to anger as he narrowed his eyes toward Alanna. She could practical feel the emotion rolling off him as he looked at her.

"She said these things to you? In front of your sister?"

"No, I sent Sansa back to her room. We were alone."

Tywin scoffed and turned around and looked in either direction of himself. Alanna just stood there watching as Tywin's jaw set into place and he gazed at her.

Her eyes widened a bit and then closed when she felt Tywin's hand brush against her face.

"Cersei is a very spoiled woman. She believes that just because she is Queen she can have things her way, but she cannot. She needs to learn her place and fall into it, just as you have done so."

Alanna opened her eyes at this looking up at Tywin.

Learning her place? He meant falling into the motions of her brother's soon death and the fact that she was to marry Tywin and give him heirs to the North. Alanna frowned a bit as she felt Tywin's warmth suddenly turn cold to her.

"You can take me, but you cannot break me, Lord Tywin."

She muttered causing his brow to arch and question her when she pulled her face away.

"I have accepted both, yes. But I know my place, and it is not where ever it is that you tell me."

She said managing to find the courage to look Tywin dead in the eyes as she spoke.

Tywin was silent for a long moment and suddenly in the blink of an eye, he had his hand lightly around Alanna's neck. She gasped, although he held little to no pressure to it he did it as an intimidation tactic.

And it worked.

Her eyes were wide and looking st him, but what he did next she certainly did not expect. He swooped in and kissed her. This was the second time he had done so to her and even this time she was still enexperienced in what to do. So she did the same as last time.

She closed her eyes and kissed back.

Her heart was pounding as she felt Tywin's hold on her neck dissappear and instead his hand slid down the front of her chest over her exposed breasts.

She gasped a bit, which unbeknownst to her would allow for his tongue to slip inside her mouth and roam her wet cavern. She blush that masked her face was horrible and only worsened when Tywin's lips left hers and his head decended upon her breasts.

A quiet yet sharp gasp slipped from her gaping mouth and her head toppled back. Tywin supported her to keep from falling into the flower bush behind her by wrapping his arm around her waist and keeping her close while he planted several quick butterfly kisses along her mounds.

But as fast as it started it ended and it ended with one last gasp as Tywin crushed her body into his own.

She was shocked as she was looking at the older man and blushing madly. She could... she could feel him against her belly, something that she hadn't expected to happen. He looked down at her, his eyes darkened over and peering into her large ones.

"Don't flatter yourself, girl. Look at you, I've already broken you."

Tywin whispered before he released her completely and left her alone in the garden with a quick hop in his step. Alanna was breathless and had an odd feeling between her legs. It was a feeling that she knew what it meant, she wasn't ignorant when it came to her body's wants and needs.

Alanna glanced around the garden and seen that she was still alone. With a heavy breath Alanna straightened out her hair and combed down her dress before quickly making her way back to her chambers.

She needed time to herself.