Do not Wander

"Sansa, does your handmaid always follow you around?"

Alanna questioned her younger sibling as the two of then walked with locked arms through the lush gardens that King's Landing had to offer. They were currently headed toward the river that lingered off to the lower half of the castle.

Alanna and Sansa always use to play in the water as children, and she thought it'd be nice to have them dip their feet in the stream.

Sansa pulled on her sisters arms a bit more as she nodded with her head low.

"She's nice to me. She isn't rude so I don't mind."

Sansa told her. Alanna nodded, so the handmaiden was actually nice? Strange, she didn't seem the type of woman. Honestly she didn't seem the type of woman to be a handmaiden either.

She didn't know if it was because of how provocative she dressed or if it was because of her foreigne accent, but there was something odd about the woman that just didn't sit well with Alanna.

"So, are things better now that you're no longer betrothed to Joffery?"

Alanna questioned only for silence to fall. Alanna rolled her eyes and patted her sister's hand, giving it a small squeeze.

"I'm your elder sister, Sansa, I'm nearly twenty-five, I've been around long enough to know the difference betweebetween true love and a sham."

Alanna spoke as the two of them turned the corner and nearly ran into Tyrion.

"Ah! Look at you two lovely ladies. Out and about for a stroll?"

Alanna gave a small gasp as she looked upon Tyrion's face.

"Good God, what on earth happened to your face?"

Alanna questioned with general concern for the little man. She never hated Tyrion, after all how could she? True she wasn't pleased when he was accused of nearly killing her little brother, but after a while she came to terms with it.

Maybe it was because her whole family was now dead save for her sisters, Robb and her mother, or maybe she had come to terms with the fact that the Lannisters were to become her new family.

"Oh, I've always looked hideous?"

"Not that you -- Jesus, Tyrion, the scar across your face. How did that happen?"

Alanna kneeled down to Tyrion's height and took a closer look at him. He arched a brow and glanced up at Sansa before he cleared his throat and looked back to Alanna.

"I was there when we were attacked here in King's Landing. I encountered this prior to my father's arrival."

"It's not that bad. Has your Measter been putting herbs on it for a better heal?"

Tyrion arched a brow again and looked at Alanna. He wondered how the girl knew to ask about the medical treatments he'd been receiving.

"She's the eldest and she helped mother give birth to all of us."

Sansa said weakly as if to clarify the question that shown on Tyrion's face. He made an amused sound and nodded. It was then Alanna rose back to her feet.

"Do you care to join us, Lord Tyrion? We were just in our way to the riverside. Going to dip out feet in and enjoy it for a moment."

"Ah no, and I wouldn't advise it. My father is currently fishing down there. And he rather enjoys his alone time."

He said his eyes darting around before they landed back on Alanna's gaze. She frowned slightly and looked at Sansa.

"How about you and Shae return to my room and have the maids bring you some treats?"

Alanna said as she smiled warmly at her sister. Sansa frowned but nodded, knowing that her sister was going to go see Tywin.

"Shae, help yourself to the food as well. It's the least I can do to thank you for being so good to my sister in my absences."

Alanna told the woman having her nod her head and giving a small bow.

"You're more than welcome to join them, Lord Tyrion."

"Ah, thank you for the kind offer, but I must decline. I have work that must be done. I'm the new Master of Coin you see."

Alanna arched a brow and sniffled a laugh everyone knew how well Tyrion Lannister was at spending coin, but she had no idea how well he was at saving it.

"Alright then, good luck with your new job."

Alanna said before she gave a small bow and headed toward the stairs that would take her down to the riverside to find Tywin actually not dressed in posh clothing today.

He wore a dark grey undershirt and matching pants. His boots brown. He was sitting on the balls of his feet crouched at the waters edge, two guards standing off by the stairs watching him.

"This is a new look for you."

Alanna said as she approached causing Tywin to turn and see her. He had the fishing line in his fingers as he looked at her. Watching her holding up her dress as she walked toward him near the water's edge.

"Alanna. What are you doing out here, and alone for that matter?"

"Oh, I was with my sister and her handmaiden, we were coming down here to stick our feet in the water -- something we did as children back home. But we ran into Tyrion who told us that you were down here. Course Sansa wanted no part in coming down here after that so I sent the girls back up to my room for snacks."

Alanna explained as she slipped from her shoes. Tywin watched carefully as she stepped across the rocks and held her dress up so she could slip into the water. It was luke warm to her skin thanks to the hot weather found in the southern region.

She moved the bottoms of her feet across the algae covered stones and smiled. Her back to Tywin so she couldn't see the expression he held while watching her.

Her back to him, dark brown hair flowing around due to the wind. Her feet hidden in the water, her ankles exposed. It was then she turned to him and noticed him starring her down.

"I'm not disturbing the fish am I?"

She questioned causing Tywin to snort and shake his head.

"No. No the fish are fine."

She then smiled as she walked along the water down a bit from Tywin.

"Don't wander off."

His voice came out strong yet with a soft meaning causing Alanna to turn back around and look at him. She couldn't help but give him a small and playful smile.

"Why's that? Still afraid I'll escape?"

She teased as she walked closer. Tywin placed his hands on his hips and watched her.

"No."

"Oh? No? What then? Afraid you'll miss me if I wander too far?"

"Perhaps."

She couldn't believe it. She actually had Lord Tywin Lannister return her playfulness? She stopped in front of him and looked up at him.

"Is this close enough for ou, my Lord?"

She questioned being about an arm's length away from him. He lowered his head a bit and looked at her, his brow arched and an amused look upon his face.

"No."

He said as he reached out and grabbed her, pulling her flush against his chest. She gasped and laughed a bit looking up at him. And then he kissed her. Her eyes fluttered closed as she held onto him.

Trapped in his arms in the kiss.