Homesick

Alanna walked into the tent to join Tywin and the rest of his council for lunch. The men all stood when Alanna entered and repeated themselves when she took her seat.

She was sat beside Tyrion, the smaller man she recalled her mother trying to kill. He looked at her and she glanced at him for a moment.

"I heard you were here, my lady."

"Yes, I am here."

She said sighing through her nose as she heard the guards that had escorted her here stepped out from under the tent. She grabbed her napkin and placed it on her lap as she picked up her fork and knife.

"I'm suprised your dear brother hasn't come to your rescue yet. Since, after all, it seems that your family puts such high value on everyone."

Alanna glanced over toward Tywin, who was looking at her over his glass of wine. Her eyes darted back down to her plate before she looked over at the little man.

"My brother has abandoned me. I am now at your Lord father's disposal."

She told Tyrion who then arched a brow and turned his head to face his father seemingly baffled.

"Is this true?"

"It is."

Tyrion replied. None of the other men spoke, they all either glanced at Alanna or continued eating. Ser Kevan glanced around a bit, but knew better than to speak up.

"Why on Earth would Robb Stark abandon his eldest sister?"

Tyrion questioned looking from his father back to Alanna.

"Who knows, Robert is a character."

Alanna said before sipping on her wine. A few men glanced at her, and Tywin was one of them.

"Yes. So I've heard."

Tywin said causing Alanna to look down the table at him. His voice held a tone of amusement, but weather it was amusement toward what she had said or for the fact that he found her own dismay amusing, she didn't know.

"So, what are we doing?"

Tyrion questioned looking at his father. His father gave him a type of look which made Alanna turn her gaze back toward her food.

"Well, I'm simply asking because of everything that's happened. With Ned Stark, and now Robb, we have Alanna Stark. So what are we to do with her? An exchange for Jamie perhaps?"

Tywin's gaze hardened, but of course Alanna was blind to it as she was focusing on her food.

"Robb Stark refused that offer as well. No. She is to be our guest... for now."

Tyrion raised a brow and his cup. He gave a slight chuckle and shook his head.

"And what a guest she is..."

He said before downing his drink.

•☆•☆•☆•☆•

It was now late and Alanna was laying there on her cot. She looked up at the underside of her tent top in the darkness. She sighed, biting her bottom lip as she laid there begging herself to not cry.

The fact that Tywin had offered her as not only a surrender, but then a trade as well, and Robb refused them both... it made her feel sick.

It made her feel like a low commoner instead of a strong and proud Stark.

Her father would never have allowed this to happen. Had it been him on the other side of those letters instead of her younger brother, she'd been home by now with the exchange of Jamie Lannister.

But no, Robb said no.

She sniffles a bit as she rolled over onto her side, facing away from the opening of the tent and pulled the blankets up further on her body.

Closing her eyes, she felt those damned tears sliding down her pale skin and she hated it.

She just wanted to go home.