Virgin Skin

Alanna gasped and held on tightly to Tywin. Her eyes shut tightly as Tywin grunted. He was still for a moment as he gave her time to adjust. He wasn't a very big man, but he was long. He was long enough to the point where Alanna could feel him in her belly.

After a moment, Alanna moved her hips which signaled for Tywin to start moving. Alanna sucked in a deep breath as she felt him starting to thrust into her. Her eyes snapped open as she looked at Tywin, who was now leaning up over her.

He had her further back against the bed, being on his hands and knees. He was rocking into her, watching her face change from different pleasurable expressions. He started moving a bit faster, enjoying the looks that crossed over her face.

But, Tywin's age seemed to be getting the better of him. The feelings of her walls clenching around him made it hard to carry on for much longer in their current position. He grunted, his fingers moving into her hips as he pulled away a bit.

This caused Alanna's hands to drop to the sheets beneath her and grasp them tightly. Tywin's breath hitched when he caught site of her taking her bottom lip between her teeth, a moan flowing from her mouth.

Alanna's walls clenched around him again, causing him to thrust faster and harder, pushing her over the edge. Her voice was heard loud and clear as she cried ecstacy laced in her sounds. Her body quivered below Tywin as she came around his cock.

Tywin himself let out a long and strained groan, feeling himself being milked and his seed splurging from him into her womb.

Tywin sighed deeply and held himself above her with his arms on either side of her body. He noticed she opened her eyes and looked up at him. He gazed down at her.

Her brown hair wet from the sweat her body produced during the intercourse. Her bangs sticking to her forehead giving her a tired expression. He couldn't help but allow a soft smirk to grace his lips as he looked at the woman he had managed to tire out.

"Are you alright?"

His question came as a suprise to Alanna which caused her to focus her gaze to his face.

"Yes, I'm... I'm wonderful, really."

She said earning a chuckle from Tywin as he removed himself from her. He sighed and stood up from the bed and tucked himself back into his trousers.

Alanna laid there, she didn't really know how she was feeling.

She had just fucked the most powerful man in Westroes and it had been him who had come to her. She wasn't foolish, young yes, but not foolish. This was a sign that she may have held some type of power over Tywin Lannister. A type of power that if able to be used correctly could help in the long run.

Sitting up on the bed she took a deep breath, but it caught in the back of her throat when Tywin's hand cupped her face softly.

"You look rather invigorating with color to your face."

He said softly causing the blush to only grow more. She gave a sharp laugh to cover up her nude embarrassment before Tywin.

"A Northerner with color to her skin, that's a first I believe, my Lord."

"I most certainly won't be the last, not with you."

Tywin said as he leaned over and placed a rather firey kiss to her lips, much like the ones he had place to her body during the act. Alanna found her eyes closed and kissing back, finding that she didn't really mind anymore kissing Tywin, the Old Lion.

Pulling away there was a crooked smirk to Tywin's lips which caused Alanna to arch a brow to once she seen.

"Enjoy the rest of your book. I'll see you for breaking your fast in the morning."

Tywin said chuckling to himself when Alanna's face was practically glowing red in the dark against the pale skin of her body.

Once left alone, Alanna felt exposed so she grabbed up her clothes and threw them into a neat little pile to be washed for her handmaid in the morning. Tossing open the large wardrobe she had in her small room, Alanna went searching for something to sleep in tonight.

After she hand washed her body clean of the hot tingling sensation that Tywin Lannister, her future husband, had left behind in his wake all over her soft - no longer - Virgin skin.