Admiration

Alanna wasn't told much when she was ripped from her bed and dragged into a carriage in the middle of the night. Baffled and afraid in her night attire she was escorted by Lannister men and put in the dark carriage by herself, seconds later it was moving from Harrenhal.

Her eyes wide as she watched the large blacken castle disappearing behind her in the middle of the night. Alanna hadn't even gotten to say goodbye to her beloved sister. She hadn't gotten the chance to speak to her to explain herself for her actions with Tywin.

And now she feared that she would never see her sister again.

"Where are we going!?"

Alanna called out to the footmen that walked around her carriage.

"King's Landing mi'lady."

"In the middle of the night? What is the urgency?"

She questioned not understanding why everyone had been acting like they had fallen under attack and we're now fleeing for their lives.

"Lord Tywin is a few hours ahead of us. He's fighting in King's Landing. He requested that you be brought, mi'lady."

The foot guard explained. She gazed up into the night sky seeing the multitude of stars that lingered there. Slowly, she pulled back into the back of the carriage and placed her hand over her chest. Her heart still racing from the excitement that she had experienced during her awakening.

The ride to King's Landing took several hours, and when she finally arrived it was morning. The carriage pulled into the court yard and the door opened. Alanna had managed to fall asleep for most of the ride and was jostled awake when the door opened.

She blinked rapidly and rubbed the sleep from her eyes before she slid out of the box she had been in since the night.

Almost as soon as she stepped out a handmade tossed a sheet over her body. She had been in a sleeping gown and it was improper to be seen as she was of course a Lady.

"Lady Stark."

Alanna looked off to the side seeing the person who had called her. She blinked several times suprised.

"Lord Varys?"

"Yes, hello, Lady Stark."

Alanna looked at the bald man in question wondering why in the world he was here. She had spoken to him several times over the last few years due to the fact that he knew Tyrion and while she visited King's Landing with her father searching for suitors, she would often come across the man.

"I heard you all fell under attack."

"That we did my Lady. But, lucky for ue, Lord Tywin and the Lannister army came to our aid last night. I was also informed that you would be making your presence known to us."

"Yes, well, I was taken captive so I don't have much choice really."

Alanna spoke as the carriage pulled away from them. Alanna started walking beside Varys inside.

"Yes, Tyrion informed me all about your capture. But, I was more suprised to find out that you're to be wed?"

Alanna swallowed as she followed Varys, her handmaid beside her, taking them both to her room - more than likely.

"Yes. I am to marry Lord Tywin in exchange for my sister Sansa's safety."

"I see. Such a brave notion."

"Brave or foolish?"

She questioned causing Varys's words to waver for a moment. He chuckled and cleared his throat.