Jaime Lannister

Alanna sat there beside Margaery Tyrell. The woman was currently planning the seating arrangements for the royal wedding. The two were bonding - as Margaery put it - because they would soon become family.

"So, when you marry Lord Tywin that shall make us grandmother and granddaughter -- and your sister will also be your daughter-in-law. Such a daunting way to look at things."

Margaery giggled. Alanna rolled her eyes and snorted. It was things she didn't want to think about. She didn't want to even be here, she felt awful. The days seemed to only be growing hotter the closer it came to the fall and it was turning Alanna's stomach.

"How is my sister? She seems to only be speaking with you these days."

Margaery looked at Alanna in a somewhat shock as she sat across from the woman.

"She's -- she's not doing well at all. She's managing to eat little by little with my grandmother and I, but she's upset about what Lord Tywin has done to her family -- what the Lannisters have done."

"So, Tyrion told her it was Tywin then? Seven Hells."

Alanna sighed and placed her hand over her face. She rubbed her temples and felt Margaery place her hand on her shoulder.

"Are you well? You seem tired?"

"I've not been getting much sleep lately. The heat is horrid and makes me feel sick constantly."

"Have you went to the Measter? Perhaps he can give you something for your stomach?"

Alanna lowered her hands and looked over at Margaery. She was avoiding the Measter Pycelle due to the fact that he always creeped her out. Her old Measter was kind and gentle, but Pycelle was the type of man that she'd avoid at all costs if she could help it.

"I'll be fine. Right now, we need to focuse on your wedding arrangements."

Alanna spoke as she straightened up her posture and prepared to endure the next several hours helping Margaery sort out seating.

•☆•☆•☆•☆•

Alanna made her way through the halls of the castle. She was on her way to have lunch when, out of no where almost it seemed, that a man she hadn't ever expected to see again appeared.

Coming out of a side door, dressed freshly and clean cut, was none other than Jaime Lannister.

Alanna stopped in her tracks and looked wide-eyed at the man and he looking at her with an equal expression.

"Well, Lady Stark, what a pleasure."

She swallowed and looked at Jaime. Keeping her posture straight she stood there.

"I expected my mother had beheaded you. Glad to see if was wrong."

She told him causing the man to snort and glance away for a moment while nodding.

"And why's that?"

"Because it'd be a waste of a pretty head."

At this Jamie's lips twitched up slightly as he nearly smiled toward the young Stark woman. It was then Alanna's eyes trailed down to his missing hand and she was taken aback.

"She took your hand instead?"

She questioned causing Jaime a look of unease.

"No, not her."

Alanna nodded slowly as she stood there looking back up into Jamie's eyes. She felt the silence fall between them until Jaime cleared his throat.

"I heard you're to marry my father. My brother married to your sister. And my sister to marry a Tyrell. Seems I've missed quite a lot since I've been away."

He said causing Alanna to shake her head and a slight grin appeared upon her lips. Her voice was a higher almost laughable pitch when she spoke next.

"Yes, yes you have."