Caught

Alanna found her eyes fluttering shut after the initial shock finished setting in. She was hesitant about what to do, but she did her best without any experience in knowing what she was suppose to do.

She pressed her lips back slowly against Tywin's and once again, much to her shock, Tywin's hands moved from her cheeks to her mid back. He held her just as close to him as the old lion continued to kiss his future wife.

She kept her eyes closed. She had never been kissed before and allowed Tywin to take the lead doing her best to ignore the twisting sensation in the pit of her stomach.

This was the man that was killing your family, and you're kissing him?

Her brain told her. She felt her heart skip a beat when she felt the squeeze on her hips where Tywin's hands held her. Luckily for her, Tywin's kiss didn't last long and he pulled his lips from hers.

Alanna's eyes opened slowly when she felt Tywin's left hand coming up and being placed back on her cheek again. It was then that she noticed the look in his eyes, something new that she had yet to see prior or had looked over altogether.

"Apologizes, I couldn't help myself."

His voice was extremely deep and rather gruff, also something new she hadn't experienced until now. His voice sent chills down her spine causing her to shake her head.

"It -- It was just a suprise."

She stuttered causing Tywin to smirk. He seen her usual pale face was covered in a blush as his thumb moved across her skin.

"A pleasant one I hope?"

Now he was just teasing her. Alanna gave a nod because a nod was all she could give. She didn't trust her voice due to the teasing. Tywin's hands dropped from Alanna's skin, leaving the areas hot in his wake.

His smirk still upon his lips.

"Come, sit, eat."

He offered as he guided her to the table where their lunch was prepared. Alanna muttered a small thank you as she felt Tywin's hand on the mid of her back guiding her toward the table.

•☆•☆•☆•☆•

Later that night Alanna's head was still buzzing. There was so much running through her mind that she couldn't sleep.

She was trying to piece together what was happening.

It was all confusing to her, so much so that she was over thinking every little detail from today. From Tywin barging into her room, from their talk about marriage, up to the kiss he'd stolen from her so suddenly.

She felt her cheeks grow hot again from the notion of the kiss.

Alanna sighed and covered her embarrased face. Why was this leaving such an effect on her? Tywin Lannister was suppose to be a foul and evil man.

For God's sake he was probably one of the ones who wanted Joffery to behead her father. Not to mention he was out for the rest of her family's heads.

She shouldn't be feeling so giddy over a man that was so he'll bent on hurting her family, yet here she was without sleep late into the night thinking about the man twice her age.

The man that had children of his own that were far older than herself, and who they themselves had children.

To have her head wrapped around this was idiotic.

She sighed and attempted to close her eyes and let sleep take over her body, but the notion never seemed to come until the early morning.

Alanna felt as if she had very little sleep when she was being awoken by the sound of a tray being placed upon her small table where she normal read her books.

Opening a tired eye she seen that it was Arya.

"Arya?"

Alanna questioned in a sleepy tone. She watched as her little sister refused to speak to her while she placed the plates down onto the table.

Rubbing her eyes Alanna sat up on the bed and looked at the smaller girl that seemed extreme troubled over something.

"Arya? Sister what's wrong?"

She questioned only to be replied with her glass being slammed down onto the table. Alanna's eyes widened as Arya turned to glare at her sister.

"Did you like it?"

She questioned leaving Alanna confused as to what her younger sister was speaking. She shook her head confused as she sat up fully on the bed, putting her legs over the side and onto the cold stone floor.

"Kissing him? Did you enjoy it? It seems like you did."

Her voice was snappy. Alanna sighed closing her eyes and rubbing her forehead. So Arya hadn't fully left them alone like she had thought. Of course, her sister had always been quiet and the perfect spy when it came to going undetected when she wanted.

"Arya please, I didn't have much of a choice -- "

"Do you did like it?"

"Arya that's not what I -- "

Alanna didn't get much else of a chance to explain when her sister rolled her eyes and turned on her heels.

"I'll be back for the tray. Tywin is in a meeting right now and I have to get back."

Alanna watched as her sister stormed out of the room and shut the door behind her. She felt horrible about being caught in the act by her younger sister.

She knew that the girl didn't understand, just like how she didn't understand when Sansa had taken Joffery's side during the attack with the dire wolf.

Her sister was young and didn't know how things worked or the fact that Alanna had not given up even after the exchange of the kiss.

No, Alanna was actually still determined to not give in regardless of the odd feelings that came over her last night.

Sighing she stood up from her bed and took a seat at the table. She looked over her food for this morning before pouring herself some water and digging into the nice looking meal.