It's Stolen

Alanna Stark felt more at ease than she had for a while now. A good book in her lap as she sat at the small table in her room. It was mid-day and her nose was stuck in the book she had plucked from the library.

She hadn't even noticed that it was past time for Tywin to fetch her for lunch she was so emerged in the book that time ticked away without warent. That was until her door suddenly opened and she jumpped due to the cause.

She looked wide-eyed at Tywin as he stood there with her door wide open and looking at her as if expecting her to be doing something other than reading. The expression on his face was nearly unreadable to her, but if she had to guess, Tywin Lannister was upset over something.

"Are you alright?"

His question came as a quick witted snap rather than concern. Alanna flinched a bit from the harsh tone of his voice.

"Y-Yes? Is everything alright?"

She questioned watching as Tywin Lannister hesitated before he closed the door slowly behind him, having them alone together in her small chambers that was just big enough for the two of them.

She put her book down onto the table and marked her place before she shut it. She looked to Tywin and watched as he walked to the window and gazed out. She was growing more confused and worried by the second. What was it that he wasn't telling her?

"Did you hear anyone pass by your room?"

His question caused her to arch her brow.

"No. But, I don't know if I would have I was focused on -- "

"Reading. Yes, I could see that."

Tywin's tone held less of a bite this time as he spoke. He spoke to her as he had been doing since her capture. His tone soft but still strong when he spoke. Finally she noticed his shoulders relaxing as he turned to look at her.

He noticed the question upon her expression. The expression of someone innocent as to what had just transpired in his chambers a few fleeting moments ago.

"What are you reading?"

He said moving the subject to a less gruesome one, trying to avoid the answer as to why he was here. The attempt on his life, a guard walking into his chambers with a small dart in the back of his neck laced with posion.

He figured that she might have had something to do with it, but the moment he seen Alanna sitting there and the worry upon her features, he knew it wasn't her who had just tried to kill him.

"Oh, eh, it's just a little bit of history."

She explained placing her hand on the cover of the book, the leather feeling rugged under her soft fingers. Tywin glanced at the book raising a brow.

"That's not just any history, that's Lannister history."

He said turning to take the seat across from Alanna. She glanced away and cleared her throat. Taking her finger she tucked some hair behind her ear before she looked back at Tywin.

"Yes, well, if I'm to marry into the Lannisters I wanted to know a bit more about what I've gotten myself into... knowing who I can trust, who I can't, who I shouldn't speak to... things like that."

She said embarrased that she had been caught by Tywin reading about his family history. He sighed deeply through his nose as he sat up straight in his chair. His arm outstretched and resting against the small round table.

"You're a very bright young woman you know that. I find it odd that you're as smart as you are and being so young."

"Is that a bad thing?"

"No, on the contrary it's good. Someone such as yourself is less of a worry to me, I don't have to be concerned that you'll do something stupid and ruin the Lannister name."

Alanna looked at Tywin and seen the gentle look in his gaze. It was that same look he gave her the other night when the hey spoke about the library. That same look that she swore he had never shown anyone else.

Of course why would he? He's the hey he proud lion of the Lannister family. He's ruler over Casterly Rock. He's former Hand of the King. Tywin Lannister is everything every man has ever dreamed of being. And the only way he became this way was not by showing everyone the person he was while behind closed doors.

Unlike what he was doing with Alanna Stark.

"Are you hungry?"

He questioned causing her to nod. He gave a quick and small smirk before he himself nodded.

"Good. Lunch should be ready. Come."

Tywin said as he rose from the chair. Alanna followed suit. She couldn't help the twisted feeling in her stomach. She might be playing by Tywin's rules, but deep inside she was far from given in.

She allowed Tywin to believe that she was going to go willingly along with his plans for marraige. Her mother always told her that it's best to allow a man to believe that he's the one in charge, while its really you that's the one holding the power.

Alanna wanted to believe that she had Tywin slowly turning to her tune, that maybe he'd soon trust her just a little bit too much. Maybe it would be allowing her to not have an escort to the library. Or maybe she'd be allowed outside for one day and then manage to slip over the walls and flee.

She reminded herself that the reason she had made this deal was to protect Sansa, but the wild and untamed wolf in her didn't believe for a single second that Tywin Lannister would honor that deal. Once he had what it was he wanted, she was sure that he'd kill her and her sister -- Arya as well if he ever figured her out.

When she entered Tywin's chambers for lunch she noticed Arya fleeing quickly from the table after putting the last plate down. It was then her sister gave her a quick glance before leaving the room and allowing Tywin and Alanna some time alone.

"Alanna?"

She turned, suprised that Tywin used her actual name to address her rather than her Ser name. She looked up at the taller man, who's eyes were like an ocean of green and gold. Her breath hitched in the back of her throat when Tywin did the unthinkable.

His hand rested upon her left cheek and his thumb rubbed slowly across her pale skin. She blinked slowly watching as Tywin's other hand came up and took to her other cheek. With her face now firmly in his grasp she had nowhere to go.

She had no where to hide from his serious gaze -- his beautiful gaze.

"Yes?"

She squeaked out miserably. Was her sound she made even considered English? Her whole face warmed when his thumb brushed across her bottom lip slowly. It was like she was frozen in place.

Tywin took a step forward, pressing his body to hers to mold them together. Her eyes wide as she looked up at his head with decended quickly toward her.

And in that moment, in that single moment, Alanna Stark found herself having her first kiss being taken by the old lion, Tywin Lannister.