To Protect this Family

Alanna awoke to being covered in a light layer of sweat. She opened her eyes slowly and noticed that she was laid out on a bed - her bed it seemed. Sighing softly, Alanna moved to sit up, but was stopped.

"You gave us quite a scare."

Tywin spoke up causing Alanna to glance to the left of the bed and see the man sitting there with some papers in his hands. He must have been working while she had laid there.

Alanna didn't speak as the memories of the news came back to her.

Her family was dead.

She slowly went to lay back down against the softness of the bed. Closing her eyes she sighed deeply and tried to keep her emotions in check around Tywin.

"Apologizes my Lord."

There was a small pause in which Tywin had his brow arched as he looked at Alanna.

"So, we're back to formalities again?"

The tone of his voice caused Alanna to wince. She hadn't thought it out and instead it slipped. Her thoughts were honestly elsewhere right now. Oh Gods, did Sansa know?

"Though I can't blame you for hating me. I gave the orders to have it done."

Alanna's eyes snapped open and she turned her head to look at Tywin. He sat there in his chair, his back straight while he sat there cross legged peering down at Alanna through a half hearted look.

She swallowed and looked away, looking at the underside of the canopy to her bed. Her tongue darting out and licking her dry lips as she blinked rapidly.

"You think me a monster?"

He questioned, trying to get her to talk to him. He didn't know why he was pushing so damn hard to get her to do so. It wasn't as if he - Tywin Lannister - had to explain himself, yet at the same time he felt as if he would if it would make her not hate him.

"No. I -- I'm just worried for Sansa..."

Alanna said with mostly truth. Tywin sighed deeply through his nose and rose from his chair, tossing the papers down onto the seat.

Alanna watched as Tywin took a new seat on the bed beside her. Her eyes widening as his large hand touched her cheek with such a softness she didn't know was something that could happen.

"I did this to stop the war. To protect the family. To protect you."

Alanna looked up into those beautiful green-golden eyes that she - for some odd reason - had come to love, yes that's right love. Along with the light and warm touch against her skin, and the soft tone of Tywin's voice Alanna felt her heart breaking even more.

She couldn't believe that she had allowed for herself to fall in love with such a monster of a man that presented himself as such a kind, caring, and respectful man to her and only her.

She knew now that he was so much different than the stories she had heard about him growing up as a child.

Tywin Lannister was the type of man her mother always warned her about. He was the type of man that had two different personalities.

There was the one for the family which he shown to her - the family man - and then the one that everyone else in the world knew him by - the monster.

Alanna laid there fighting with herself. Her inner turmoil was fighting between fight and flight. How could she manage to allow this man to continue to live. He killed her family. He killed everything she ever loved -- yet at the same time gave her more to love.

Loving him. Loving Tywin Lannister. Loving the monster of a man that wouldn't hesitate to hang a man just for looking at him in the wrong manner.

It was like her mother once told her. She told her to guard her heart with all her might, because once she loved, she would love hard. Her mother only hoped it would be the right man that her daughter would end up loving --

Most certainly not the man that would end up killing her poor mother.

Alanna didn't even realize that his arm had been outstretched and her fingers wrapped around Tywin's neck until she had subconsciously pulled his lips against hers.

A fire ignited in her belly.

A fire consumed by hate and yet love for the man. This was a dangerous fire she knew it, she knew it above anything else. To hate someone as much as Tywin and wish him dead, but at the same time to love him to the point where she never wanted his lips to leave hers or his body to leave her body -- it was dangerous.

She felt Tywin's hands moving underneath her bust, his thumb grazing lightly along her breasts. He deepened the kiss with the turn of his face and the power he possessed to press her against the bed.

Alanna pulled back for air, her lips moving to his ear as she whispered words that set Tywin's body ablaze and drove him crazy, show me how protective of me you really are.

And that was all it took for the old lion to mount her.

Her clothes - their clothes - were gone faster than either one could blink and he found his hardened pre-cum dripping cock shoved inside her moving with long strides and extremely slow yet powerful.

Alanna - for once - didn't hold back her vocal pleasure and was as loud as she wanted to be. Tywin also didn't bother to stop her - he never had really - as he kept his large and strong arms wrapped up underneath her back and held onto her shoulders as he worked into her.

Her head was arched back, her mouth open, eyes shut. Hands digging into the thick back of Tywin as he picked up speed and fucked the holy hell out of her. Their skin never left each other. Their chests were always touching in some manner or another.

Alanna yelled out, her body set afire. The blaze becoming harder and harder to ignore in her belly. The twisting and turning of desire deep in her body. She arched and pressed against him. Her whole body thobbing in ecstasy.

And truth be told, Alanna really did feel protected in his arms.