She's a Good Person

"You shouldn't be moving around so much, you must rest sister!"

Sansa pleaded with Alanna, watching as the elder moved about her room getting dressed.

"Sansa, I've been sentenced to my bed for the last three days! I'm feeling much better. My feaver is gone and I'm eating and drinking again. I'm fine."

Alanna scolded rolling her eyes at her sister's worry. Sansa had done a complete turn around and had come back to her side after the whole pregnancy scare. She understood that the child was worried for her, but it was to the point where Alanna almost believed she was going to have to fight off the smaller girl.

Then Sansa had stepped in front of Alanna and causing her to stop her movements. She had managed to get dressed and had her slippers on heading for the door when Sansa stopped her.

The grey eyes bored into her blue-golden ones. It was like a smoky mist almost as she looked into her sister's deep eyes.

"Alanna please -- "

"Sansa, I have work to do. As Master of Laws I cannot just simply sit about while there's work to be done."

She huffed and managed to move around her overly protective sister.

"Follow me if you must, but if Tywin asks about your current lack of pregnancy with Tyrion don't look to me for help."

Alanna snapped knowing that she was now officially running late to her work all due to Sansa. Sansa stopped in the middle of the hallway and watched with widened eyes as Alanna stormed away from her quickly.

The young girl bit her lower lip as she stood there watching her sister dissappear behind the corner. Lowering her head, Sansa placed her hands together over her own stomach.

True, she had not allowed Tyrion to bed her nor did she ever have the intentions to allow him the privilege once knowing that he wouldn't force her to do it. But what she had not expected her was elder sister's sudden outburst about producing Tyrion with an heir.

"Is she always so mean?"

The question came causing Sansa to jump, turning around to see her handmaiden Shae standing there looking rather annoyed.

"No. She's been sick..."

"She looks fine to me."

Shae said although having heard about the sickness in which Alanna had endured and how she was pregnant with Lord Tywin's child. Shae stepped forward and glanced at Sansa seeing the woman's angry expression, realizing that she had overstepped her boundaries.

"Forgive me, my lady, but it is just that you are her younger sister who is only trying to help. She should not be so rude to you is all I meant."

"She wasn't always like this. She use to be nice and soft spoken to us..."

Sansa admitted before she looked away from Shae and in the direction Alanna had vanished. Sansa stood there thinking about her sister. About when they were a family back in Winterfelt. Before this whole mess started.

How kind she was like their mother. How she treated her siblings like her own children and was caring and understanding of them. How strong and brave she acted and how she turned down suitors that she didn't agree with or didn't think they would be kind enough.

And now here, she was marrying and pregnant by the villainous man who had slaughtered her family. The man who was not known for his kindness or understanding of others.

Sansa knew that Tywin Lannister had to have some role in turning her once dear soft and caring sister into the woman that she was slowly becoming. Cold, harsh, quicker to anger.

Sansa bit her bottom lip and turned back to Shae looking at the brunet that stood there watching her.

"She's a good person."

She said although her voice didn't seem too convincing. In all honesty it sounded as if she was trying to reassure herself more than convincing Shae of her words. The woman noticed and took pitty on the younger girl.

Nodding her head and just agreeing was the easiest task to do. After all Shae had found a special place in her heart for Sansa after all the time she had spent here at King's Landing as her handmaiden.

"I believe you. We should get back. Lord Tyrion would like to have lunch with you."

She informed the woman finally of the reason why she had come in the first place. Sansa nodded and with a small sigh followed after Shae to have her lunch.