Mine Pt1

Taehyung POV

We were on our way to the promo shoot for blood sweat and tears Japanese release.

Jungkook was next to me, scrolling on his phone. We'd had a bit of a stupid argument before leaving so I felt kind of awkward.

I slowly shot a sideways glance at him, wanting to apologise but the words just weren't coming out.

It had happened earlier.

I was in the shower getting ready to go out and I heard jungkook in the room moving about singing to himself. I let out a long sigh. 'i wish he was in here with me, pressed against this wall...' my thoughts were running away with themselves and my crotch started to stir the more I thought about him.

I lowered my hand to start to get rid of my erection when I heard the door click. "hyung, can I wear this jumper of yours?"

kookie's eyes fell to my crotch where I was frozen still. "g-get the fuck out jungkook!" I yelled, jumping around so he couldn't see my boner. my face was hot and red from the embarrassment.

I glanced over my shoulder when I didn't hear anything. He was stood there also frozen, now staring at my ass. "jungkook!" I yelled again. As if he was snapped back to reality, Kookie realised the situation, muttered something and ran out, slamming the door.

Ive never shouted at him like that before...

It's just...it's pretty embarrassing when the guy you love walks in on you whilst you clearly have a boner.

Boner for him...and he has no clue.

We were staying in a hotel in Tokyo and of course he wanted to share a room. I did too but over the last few months or so, it's been getting harder and harder to control myself around him.

I've felt strongly for Kookie for such a long time but something has changed. It was a cute love before. Now it's animalistic. I want him all. The. Time.

I licked my lips as I looked at him, trying to think of something to say that wasn't stupid. Luckily the other guys were distracting themselves so they didn't notice me being weird.

Jungkook glanced at me and caught me staring. I quickly turned away, nervously rubbing my sweaty hands on my thighs.

I felt him tap his knee against mine. "Here, hyung."

I looked over and he was holding his earphone out to me to share like we always do. His arm pressed against mine. I took it and smiled weakly. "I'm sorry Kookie" I mumbled putting it in my ear, looking down avoiding his gaze.

"Just don't shout at me again. I don't like you mad at me..." he moved his leg again, tapping my knee with his but not moving it away.

I gulped, feeling the heat from his bare knee through my jeans. "i-i wasn't mad..."

I felt the van stop as we arrived and I jumped out, breathing heavily. I stood there for a minute trying to control my thoughts and for a moment it worked.

Only a moment though. "come on, hyung. Move!" Jungkook's strong arms wrapped around my neck and I felt him jump out the van, on to my back, wrapping his legs around me. "everyone else is ahead!" his cheery voice in my ear. I groaned and followed the others, Kookie grinning on my back.

~~

Thanks for reading this!

Mj x