The Alpha's Bodyguard pt.4

A/N That vid might as well be soft porn (they're reading smut fgs). You've had your warning, you don't need to watch it if you don't wanna. I had an internal crisis a few months back when I realised none of my smut is safe sex and I panicked I was sending the wrong message lmao...Not really the right time to now get protective of you guys..I'm blabbing again. staysafetho ✌️

Anygay...It proper helped when I had smut writers block (thanks chanpagnenati 💜)

It proper helped when I had smut writers block (thanks chanpagnenati 💜)

--

Jungkook froze, unsure if he heard that right. "Say that again." He panted and opened the door, the light glaring in from the main room made him squint. 

"Because I want to love you." Taehyung slowly stepped closer to Jungkook's bare chest. He tried his best to look at Jungkook's face but Tae was too distracted by the sculpted muscles that shone in front of him. "Because I already love you." Tae was barely whispering now as his finger tips gently stroked Kook's bicep, in slight awe. "Let me love you." 

Jungkook's limit was finally reached. He grabbed Taehyung by the waist and slammed the door behind them, lifting the omega into his arms and smashing their lips together. Taehyung's muffled moans against Jungkook's lips were hot and he used his tongue to explore the older's mouth, stroking their tongues together. His strong hands held Taehyung's cushy ass as he pretty much flung the omega onto the bed and ripped his shirt open. He attacked his neck with kisses and hickeys whilst undoing his belt and pulling off his trousers. Taehyung shuffled up the bed and pulled at Jungkook's sweats, bringing him onto his knees, towering over Taehyung. 

Tae held Jungkook over him as he sat up and sucked below his navel, kissing the smooth skin and pulling his sweats down slowly. Jungkook wasn't wearing boxers which didn't give Tae enough time to prepare for the sight that followed. He gulped at the hard cock in front of him and took a deep breath. 

"Is the bonus big enough?" Jungkook couldn't help himself and smirked as he ran his hands through Taehyung's hair, gripping it and pulling his hair back so he could look down at his partner. He ran his thumb over Taehyung's pouty bottom lip, loving how perfect the other's features were. 

"I can handle it..." Taehyung breathed and lowered his head to run his tongue up the length slowly before wrapping his lips around the tip. Jungkook's head rolled back as Taehyung's tongue slid up and down his length whilst he was inside his hot mouth. He began to move up and down, faster and faster. 

"Ah...fuck..your mouth is....fuck.." Jungkook moaned and gripped Taehyung's hair again as he started to move his hips in time with his omega. "It's so good..." He breathed. Tae's jaw began to hurt but with his being his first blow job, it sounded like he was doing okay. He held Jungkook's hips and he continued to move until Jungkook was moaning softly and moving his hips quicker. Tae sucked his cheeks in, making his mouth tight around the thick girth as Jungkook exhaled sharply as he came into Tae's mouth fast.