Handcuffed

A/N and I'm back with another 2 part!

Tysm for 300  followers. I don't deserve you and you all make my day when I read your comments. Also for the 75k reads 🎉

I hope you enjoy this and continue with the overwhelming support

Have a aesthetic for the chapters:

MJx

--

My phone beeped, signalling the start of my night. I pulled the burner phone out of my jacket pocket that was on the floor and scrolled through the messages.

"One from the boss - gross. Gonna delete that without even reading it. One from Jooheon, he really needs to cut down...Uh let's see...." Rolling off my bed, I went to open the door of my apartment and sure enough, in the locked post box there was a thick envelope. I quickly took it inside and locked the door.

Sitting on the sofa in my underwear to keep cool in the humidity - Why does it have to be so goddamn hot! My hair is literally a frizz ball - I emptied out the envelope, little baggies of drugs piling onto the coffee table.

I should probably clarify.

I deal drugs for the mob. It's not a life choice, don't worry - I'd rather pay my way through school stripping than dealing but, luck just isn't on my side.

Yeontan barked and jumped at my legs as I counted, seeing what I had to work with. I looked down at my pup who was giving me a soft look. "Don't look at me like that Tannie. I'm still mad at you. This is your fault after all."

It was about a month ago. I was minding my own business, walking my dog when his lead snapped and he ran off. Long story short, I found him in a warehouse and we somehow managed to damage at least 7 billion won's worth of cocaine that the mob owned.

As I said, luck isn't on my side.

I was dragged to the boss's house. His house is really fancy and elegant, he is not. Kyu Han is a greasy, fat bastard that literally makes me feel sick. I was tied to a chair in his office by his goons and I literally felt naked with the way he was staring at me.