The Alpha's Bodyguard pt.2

Jungkook was smug. He was sat on his private jet, legs crossed under him, leaning his chin on his knuckles. 

"Who has a wardrobe on a private jet?!" Taehyung was stood with his hands on his hips in a fluffy dressing gown. "And a shower? And a freaking Queen size bed?!" He puffed out his cheeks as he looked around the bedroom cabin, his hair dripping slightly. He grabbed a towel and ruffled his hair to dry it a bit more. Jungkook was sat on the bed looking pleased with himself. 

"You don't need to show off to me..." Taehyung looked through the wardrobe. 

"I like doing it." Jungkook chuckled and stood. 

"Where are my clothes?" Taehyung asked, looking around. "Does this place have a washing machine too?" 

"No, I threw them out the emergency hatch. They're probably somewhere in the yellow sea." Jungkook shrugged. "Pick something from the wardrobe and get some rest. We'll be there in about 5 hours and I need you sharp. Make sure you pick something you look good in, although I'm sure you look good in anything." Jungkook slapped Taehyung's ass and walked out of the cabin, smirking to himself. 

Taehyung buried his head in his hands, feeling his cheeks burn up. He didn't realise it was possible to be this aroused outside of his heat. He needed to be careful and keep himself in check. He honestly didn't think he'd be able to stop himself if he were around Jungkook in heat.

Taehyung flopped back onto the bed and let out a breath. How had he gone from slumming in an alley to lying on a queen bed on a private jet? From watching Jungkook interact with the people around him, Taehyung was sure he was a good person. Either that or he was an incredible liar. He hoped it was the former. 

Jungkook had immediately taken Taehyung to the large skyscraper Jeon Corp boasted as their HQ. Jungkook had been polite to all of the staff that spoke to them, charm seeping from his every pore - classic CEO material. Taehyung thought it might be a front and he was maybe corrupt but whilst Jungkook was briefly talking on the phone, he let Taehyung sit at his desk with any company information at Taehyung's fingertips. Corrupt people don't let their guards down so easy. 

Taehyung then maybe thought Jungkook had a secret anger problem but just from seeing him in the alley with the mugger shot that theory. Jungkook seemed gentle and probably would never hurt a fly.

"Maybe he's a sexual predator?" Taehyung mumbled, flattening his fringe down so it didn't stick up. Taehyung bit his lip and snuggled down into the comfort of the dressing gown. He knew that wasn't true either. Taehyung had the unfortunate past of knowing sexual predators and Jungkook was a saint in comparison. 

Or, he's an incredible liar. 

Taehyung shook his head after a moment and went to the wardrobe to look for something to wear. He eventually chose some skinny black jeans, a black jumper and a dark blazer. Taehyung didn't know what body guards were supposed to wear but he liked this. 

Not wanting to just sit around, he ventured out into the main cabin. Jungkook was furiously typing on his laptop with headphones in. He hadn't noticed Taehyung so he got this chance to look over him once again and curled up into a seat in the corner. Tae had caught himself staring at Jungkook too much in the few hours they'd been together. He couldn't pinpoint what this man's secret flaw was but he knew there was something. It didn't feel off or dangerous but there was definitely something Taehyung was missing. 

At the same time, Taehyung felt a warmth he'd forgotten. Oddly, he felt safe with Jungkook. He wanted to protect him and he wanted to make him smile.

--

Jungkook had kept an eye on Taehyung, noticing instantly when he entered the room. Jungkook assumed he'd get used to Taehyung's presence but this was the longest he'd ever spent with an omega. The last one had been a bit creepy and he couldn't wait to leave the room and not be around her. He'd met her when he was a boy and the ice colour eyes and white skin had given him nightmares. Taehyung in comparison was like sunshine, his eyes were warm and his skin glowed. Jungkook was gazing at the sleeping omega who had dozed off a few hours ago. His hair was now soft and shiny which made Jungkook wonder what his wolf looked like.