Undercover Lover two

A/N 2 updates for you today, the rest soon <3

--

Taehyung blinked and forced himself to focus, the memories of this office eating away at his concentration. Jungkook still had his back turned. It would be so easy to do it right now. Just do it. But Tae wouldn't disrespect him like that. He'd never killed any of his marks whilst their backs were turned to him like this. It was cowardly. Every single one of them had looked him in the eyes when he had taken their life away.

Why shouldn't Jungkook be the same? Just because I fell in love with him?...

Taehyung bit his tongue in annoyance at his own thoughts and leaned against the arm of the sofa with his hands in his pockets, waiting for the other's attention, something he often had to do whilst the big CEO finished important business.

-1 month ago-

"I don't care how long you estimate it to take!" Taehyung could hear Jungkook yell from outside his office. He waved cutely to the CEO's receptionist and let himself in the office, something everyone was used to now. Taehyung often brought coffee or cake from Jin's shop so no one really minded, they loved having Taehyung around as sometimes, he was the only thing that could calm down their boss when he was on a rampage.

"I want it fucking done within the next 24 hours!" Jungkook slammed the phone down and threw his pen across the room, which Taehyung expertly dodged as he walked in.

"Now, now. That's no way to greet me," Taehyung teased, putting a coffee cup on Jungkook's desk.

"I'm sorry Tae, I don't have time to play right now," Jungkook rattled around his desk looking for another pen to replace the one he threw in anger. Taehyung slanted his head down to the side as he watched the man, a tight feeling in his chest. Contrary to Jungkook's dominant nature, Taehyung almost always got his way with him. In all honesty, he didn't even know why he was here anymore, he'd managed to gain some pretty damning evidence against the Finance head, showing Jungkook had nothing to do with the smuggling. He should have handed it in, put a bullet in the other target's head and disappeared into the night, but for some reason, he just hadn't just yet.

Jungkook swirled his chair around, signalling the end of their conversation as he read over some documents. Taehyung bit his lip and gazed at the back of his dark hair. A few moments passed and Jungkook was still being difficult so Taehyung picked up the pen, put it between his lips and glided around the desk, running his fingers over the hardwood, up to the back of the chair, onto Jungkook's shoulders and down his chest as Taehyung came into his view.

"Taehyung," Jungkook said more sternly but Tae ignored him and pulled himself onto Jungkook's lap, waving the pen around. Jungkook gingerly took the pen, wondering what the others's plan was when Taehyung leaned forward, meeting their lips together. He felt Jungkook's hands grab his hips in desperation. "I don't have time..." He said between gritted teeth after the older had fully explored his mouth with his hot tongue.

"Your hands gripping me, breathless pants and hard dick are telling me otherwise," Taehyung said in a teasing whisper as he rocked his hips up and down, feeling the bulge under him.

They were interrupted by the desk phone ringing, Taehyung turned to look at it but Jungkook pulled his chin to face him, claiming his lips with heat. "I do...actually need to mmmh..take..that" Jungkook breathed in between kisses. Taehyung smiled into their kiss and leaned back to pick up the phone, handing it straight to Jungkook.

"Don't let little, old me stop you," he breathed into his ear before giving it a bite.

Jungkook cleared his throat before he started speaking, his voice breaking slightly at the start. Taehyung watched his lover as he was on the phone, he could see Jungkook's nose crinkle as something unpleasant was being said on the other side. He pretended he wasn't listening when actually he was paying extra attention to what was being said just in case and left silent kisses on Jungkook's neck, his fingers expertly undoing the buttons of the black polo that was stretched across Jungkook's large chest.