Love Lesson 2

Jungkook skipped homeroom the next day. He'd spent the entire night unable to keep his mind away from his captivating maths teacher and as a young adult whose hormones were only multiplied by his strong wolf, he'd had some right dirty thoughts. To the point where he'd seen Mr Kim from down the corridor and had to turn the opposite direction in order to hide his massive...blush.

Other than that, the day had gone without a hitch that it seemed to completely fly by. Jungkook was pretty much in a daze all day, trying to not think about Kim Taehyung but in doing so, thinking of nothing but.

It wasn't until Jungkook was lounging about in his apartment that he realised just exactly how much the teacher had consumed his thoughts - when he realised he'd left his phone at school.

He rolled off his sofa in a huff and pulled on the closest pieces of clothing that were in reach, a baggy black shirt that he rolled up to the elbows, some black drop crotch joggers and black Timberlands. If Jungkook had to break into the school, he should probably wear all black.

Grabbing a beanie for his hair and walking to his balcony, he took no hesitation and jumped over the railing, dropping 2 storeys to the ground landing in a crouch with absolute silence. Jungkook took a deep breath feeling the adrenaline run through him. He didn't want to turn full wolf as he would be naked once at the school and would probably end up on some sort of list...

Jungkook spoke to the wolf inside him to tap into the speed so it only took about a 5 minute run until he was in the car park. Kook snuck behind a bush as he looked over the grounds, feeling his eyes twitch as they glowed in the dark. The coast seemed clear and everything was quiet. His eyes scanned the side of the school to see if there were any obvious weak points when his sharp sight saw an open window on the second floor.

Perfect.

Jungkook jogged over, keeping low until he was next to the wall. He'd pinned about 5 security cameras and either kept his back to them or stuck to their blind points. If the camera's caught him, his eyes would definitely glow in the dark and Seojun would not be happy his wolf eyes had been caught on camera.

Looking up, Jungkook could see the open window and from a looking around comparing as to where he was, could see it came out in the classroom above his locker corridor. Gripping the drainpipe, he nimbly scaled the side of the wall, up the 2 floors and swung himself through the window, landing on all fours.

Holding his breath, Jungkook kept low to the floor and crept forwards into the corridor. Quickly, he slipped down the stairs to his locker and had his phone in his hands before he knew it. As he closed the locker door without a sound, a noise came from at the end of the corridor. His head snapped round and he could see a flashlight coming his way.

Pressing his body to the wall, he moved as quickly as he could away from the light but Jungkook had never been lucky. Another one was at the other end of the corridor and this time he could hear voices. He gulped, trying to keep his breathing from being loud when the door he was leaning on gave way and a warm hand covered his mouth to stop him from yelping.

He fell back into a sturdy chest which was holding him close, hand still around his mouth. Jungkook stopped struggling when he recognised that scent.

Taehyung couldn't believe what he was doing. Keeping his hand over Kaisun's mouth, he pressed him against the wall, out of the way of the door and stood close so he could keep an eye out. He felt Kaisun's eyes on him but once again he tried his hardest to ignore it and focus on waiting for the guards to pass by.

If he was caught in school he could be fired. If he was caught in school with Kaisun, he'd probably be arrested.

He saw the lights coming even closer and instinctively pressed into Kaisun to avoid either of them being seen. Finally, over agonising long seconds, both guards passed. Kaisun who also seemed aware let out a long sigh and his head dropped back against the wall out of relief.