Love Lesson

A/N This was a request I had

I hope everyone likes it, it's a bit long so it will be in 2 parts.

We're at 37k reads, you guys are unreal 💜

MJx

--

"You want me to what?!" Jungkook was dumbfounded as he sat in the plush lounge chair in the study of his Uncle's large mansion.

You could tell they were related, they both sported thick, raven dark hair that came with Jeon men, they were well built and had the same shade of brown in their eyes. Jeon Seojun was a successful business man and currently the chairman of the most prestigious high school in Seoul, the grades ranking the highest in the country. He was wealthy, good looking and intelligent.

But like Jungkook, he was also a werewolf.

Seojun looked over his arched fingers at his nephew. "I want you to take Kaisun's place for finals week so he can pass his exams." Silence fell between them as Jungkook tried to process his thoughts. "As much as I love my son, he's a fool with no responsibility. He's been skipping for most of the semester and I need him to pass his exams so he can graduate. You two look enough alike for nothing to be amiss."

"You're the chairman of Bangtan. Can't you just fake his results?" Jungkook raised his eyebrow. The guy must really be desperate to come to Jungkook for help. Jungkook was the beta of their pack, second in line after Seojun who was the alpha - and he made of point of not letting Jungkook forget this. Jungkook's father was the alpha but he died when Jungkook was a teenager, moving his uncle to the automatic head of the pack whilst Jungkook was underage.

Jungkook knew the truth and that Seojun had killed his dad, but he had no proof and wasn't strong enough to fight for leadership. Jungkook was biding his time.

"Tsk Kookie," Seojun tutted and stood, straightening out his expensive suit and walked around his large desk slowly. The use of his childhood name caused snakes to squirm in his gut. "Where is the integrity in that?" A sly smile was playing on his thin lips and Jungkook knew what that undertone meant.

"Where is the integrity in cheating by having me..." Jungkook began but Seojun slammed his fist on the desk.

"Is it money you want?" He cut in, his eyes hardening.

"I have a job, money isn't a problem." Jungkook stood, his hands balled into fists as he tried to hold back, hearing enough and walked over to the door.

"Jungkook." The younger froze, his hand hovering over the door handle. He couldn't move and felt a strain all over his body. He didn't need to look at his uncle, he knew his eyes were glowing ice blue right now, using his alpha status. "You're my beta. There is no one I trust more to do this than you."

Bullshit. Jungkook would have rolled his eyes if he could.

Seojun walked over and placed his hand heavily on Jungkook's shoulder, gripping tightly. "Monday morning, you're going to dress in the uniform and your pretty little face is going to show up at Bangtan for 8:30am sharp. You're going to take Kaisun's classes, you're going to pass his exams and you're going to act like a 17 year old. We wouldn't want another accident happening like what happened to your father, would we?"

So that was how Jungkook ended up speeding through the streets, steering his sports car with his knees as he tried to do up the tie on his uniform. He was running late as he'd had to iron his own white shirt and trousers as Kaisun's uniform was too small for him. He ran his hands through his hair, sunglasses perched on his nose as he skidded to a stop into the school parking lot.