Undercover Lover: Paris

Taehyung was stood in the lobby of an expensive hotel in Paris, leaning casually against the railing, looking out across the Seine, moonlight shining off the water and the Eiffel tower twinkling in the distance.

He nervously looked at his watch. He was late and that was out of character for him. Even as an alias, Jungkook was never late. Taehyung clicked his tongue, his hand nervously coming to touch the part of his suit that held his inside pocket, feeling the contents still there. He took a breath and wandered through the lobby to the elevator, swiping his room card and ascended.

This was their 3rd stop since what had happened in the CEO office of Jung Enterprises, enjoying each others company in beautiful cities after completely falling off the radar. Taehyung was enjoying retirement but he was enjoying Jungkook even more.

He arrived at their penthouse suite but something was instantly off. The door was open to their room, the lock looking like it had been kicked in. He glanced down both sides of the corridor, but everything was silent except for the city noise outside and the odd TV chatter coming from other rooms.

He slipping the gun out of the back of his belt and silently entered the room, weapon pointing forwards. The lounge area had been completely trashed, furniture everywhere in broken pieces. Avoiding the glass, he staked out the room before making sure the bedroom and bathroom were clear. The bedroom was in a similar state but after a quick check, their money and passports were still where Jungkook had hid them. But also was Jungkook's gun...

Taehyung sighed and pulled out his phone. "Where has my little bunny hopped off to..." He muttered to himself and turned on the tracking system they'd built for each other, sitting on the edge of the bed, gun still in hand. The app showed Jungkook was still in the building so that was a start. He instead pulled up the surveillance of the cameras they'd installed.

He skimmed back to the start as he looked at his face in the camera from when he turned it on before he left. 

"Half 7, don't be late!" He heard himself call out into the room before leaving. Taehyung was about skip forwards when he saw Jungkook come out of the bathroom, steam flowing out of the hot room behind him as he stood in the lounge, dripping wet and completely naked. 

"Oh, I guess he left.." Tae heard Jungkook who put a towel over his head as he glanced in the direction on the camera. He sauntered over with a playful grin and looked up at the camera, standing close so that his bottom half was out of view. "I know you'll watch this at some point, pervert." He smiled, making obvious movements that his hand was lowering to his crotch area. 

"What are you doing..?" Taehyung muttered to himself, feeling his cheeks get hot as he watched Jungkook on his phone. His partner laughed before walking away into the bedroom to get ready. Tae rubbed his eyes as he fast forward, trying to not get distracted. He stopped when he saw Jungkook come out fully dressed when the door flung open and a gas canister was thrown in. 

Jungkook had reacted quickly but 5 men had followed in gas masks and had overtaken him. Taehyung made an annoyed noise with his tongue, watching Jungkook being outnumbered and carried off. Taehyung squinted at the man who was left in the room and had taken his mask off. He recognised him as a member of the Paris division of the Milieu and knowing Jungkook's history, it wasn't surprising he'd pissed off the French mafia.

Knowing what Taehyung was now looking for, he took Jungkook's gun, pocketed them both and left to explore the hotel. He knew Jungkook was still at the top of his game so he could look after himself, Taehyung just hoped this wouldn't take too long.

He walked to the bar and instantly outed 4 thugs with their matching gang neck tattoos. He placed himself on a stool and ordered himself a drink in fluent French. He'd gotten a bit cocky the other day when he found out his french was better than his partners, being similarly skilled was great but they were both competitive at heart and liked to impress each other.