🎄Don't call this a Christmas story🎄

A/N it's late, I know I'm sorry :(

I'm still shook by all the love you guys give these Oneshots!

Vote if you're enjoying and let me know what you want to read :)

I hope you guys had a great Christmas or whatever you celebrate, have an amazing new year and stay safe ❤️

--

"Is everyone ready yet?" Namjoon called out into the dorm, trying to gather all the members. "Aish I swear it's hard to find anyone in this place now," Jungkook glanced over at him from the sofa, putting his phone away.

One by one the members trailed in, finishing getting ready. Jungkook had been ready for a while and was lazing around, he didn't really want to go to this Christmas party.

"Where's Taehyungie?" Jimin asked, looking around.

"Here, here," Jungkook looked as he saw long legs descend the stairs. Tae was wearing skinny black suit trousers that showed off his legs for once, a black silk shirt that Jungkook could just see under his military style jacket which looked like the one he wore in America not that long ago. The younger's mouth went dry as he looked the other up and down. Along with his long earring and light hair, Jungkook was blown away. He always looks good, why is this any different?...

"Kook? Do I have something on my face?" Tae asked worriedly as Jungkook was caught staring.

"Yeah.." He muttered and wiped his thumb gently across Tae's cheek. There was nothing on his flawless skin but Jungkook thought it would be less embarrassing. Taehyung beamed and threw his arm over his shoulder as they made their way out.

Luckily the club wasn't too far from the dorm. The strip was lit up from all the other clubs and various businesses. They'd arrived about half an hour after the invitation had suggested and the party was already in full swing. The doorman showed them to their table as they settled down before Namjoon spotted some people and walked off, some of Bangtan deciding to stay together and others wandering off with friends.

Taehyung stuck next to Jungkook, a little bit uncomfortable in this situation. He wasn't a big fan of clubs and he knew the maknae wasn't either so they could keep each other company. Hobi also stuck around and walked to the bar that was near their table to grab them all a drink.

"Ahh look at this!" Taehyung exclaimed excitedly. In the middle of the table there was an extravagant centrepiece made partly out of candy and other various decorations. Taehyung plucked a candy cane and unwrapped it, popping the end in this mouth.

He was sat lazily to the side, one arm slung back over the chair holding the curve of the candy cane between his slender fingertips. It was hanging from his mouth gracefully and Jungkook could see his tongue moving around. He sucked it back and forth slowly, not paying attention and staring off into the dance floor. Jungkook had never seen anything so gracefully erotic in his life.... What the hell? Why does this turn me on so much...I'm not gay...

He shook his head and Tae turned to look at him "Want some?" He asked with an unreadable smirk on his face.

"W-what?.." Jungkook stammered wondering if Tae had some how read his thoughts. His heart was racing.

Tae took the cane out of his mouth and poked it through Jungkook's lips, the hard rock sweet on his tongue. Jungkook was dumbfounded. Of course he meant the fucking candy cane you idiot...why would it mean anything different?!..

Hoseok then gratefully returned with a tray of glasses. "A drink and a shot each!" He beamed over the loud music.

Tae stopped his face from scrunching up. His hyung knew he didn't like drinking but he didn't want to be ungrateful. He carefully watched Jungkook who threw his head back and downed the shot a little too quickly and then started sipping from his other. Tae necked back his own shot and made a face at the harsh taste, sipping from drink after to wash it down, although it wasn't much help.