Summer Lovin' Pt 2

It was the final lesson of the day and Jungkook was done. Well to be honest he was done hours ago...

He was slouching in his usual chair, playing a game on his phone when he felt someone sit next to him. He glanced over but didn't see who he expected so he ignored them and went back to his phone. They were probably just sitting there to talk to the next desk for a moment.

He heard the door open next to him and the familiar aftershave wafted over to him, announcing that Kim Taehyung had arrived. Jungkook looked up at his gorgeous face as he placed his bag down in front of the girl who was sat next to Jungkook and leaned his hand on the table, looking oh so fuckable. Jungkook wanted to take him there and then.

"Excuse me, you're in my seat." Taehyung said in a sweet tone that Jungkook could instantly tell was fake and that Taehyung was about as done as he was.

"We have a substitute teacher today so I thought it would be okay to sit next to Kookie..." She said, trying to sound confident but wavered over Taehyung's intense stare.

"My name is Jungkook." He said in an irritated tone, clicking his tongue.

Taehyung ignored him and kept his eyes on the girl. "What makes you think you can sit there?"

She found some sort of confidence again and sat up straight looking proud. "Because we're dating."

Jungkook almost spat out the mouthful of water he had just drunk. He gagged slightly and looked at her properly for the first time. "Are we?!"

The girls face fell. "I-i asked you this morning. You said yes baby..."

Jungkook's thoughts wandered back as he scanned her face, trying to remember. He realised it was after first period. He caught Taehyung bending over to tie his shoelace and knew he must have muttered something along the lines of that then. "Oh that wasn't aimed at you. I don't date and I definitely don't date high school girls." Jungkook stated flatly and turned back to his phone.

He heard the girl run out of the classroom and felt Taehyung sit down next to him.

"I don't date and I definitely don't date high school girls?" Taehyung sniggered so only Jungkook could hear him.

"Shut up, Tae" Jungkook yawned and put his phone away. He was well aware he didn't call the other a mean name, he even used his pet name - Jungkook was that tired and annoyed. He just wanted to go home so he could fuck Taehyung senseless and go to sleep. The substitute teacher pulled down the projector screen and turned the lights off, obviously going for the easy way out for the lesson and letting them watch a movie. Jungkook was fine with that, he could probably just sleep. He settled down further in his seat, long legs spread under the desk. He watched Taehyung who was sat straight, chin delicately resting on his hand as he always did.

Jungkook admired his view, watching his...partner? Lover? Fuck buddy? They didn't put a label on what they were, they just went along with it. His eyes felt a bit droopy and he leaned his head back, yawing as he stretched and slung his arm over the back of Taehyung's chair. Luckily he was sat at the very back of the classroom, furthest away from the teacher so he could get away with anything. That's why Taehyung was moved to keep an eye on him, but Taehyung didn't give a shit what Jungkook did in class.

Tae heard Jungkook call him by his pet name and he knew well enough the other was tired and annoyed, he went to make him feel better so he didn't have to deal with his shit mood later on. He also didn't like the fact that girl had called him Kookie, which was Tae's pet name for him.

Only he was allowed to use that.

Jungkook listened to the movie, drifting in and out of sleep when he felt a warm hand stroke the side of his thigh, making its way towards the inside, rubbing in small circle motions. Jungkook's eyes snapped open and he lifted his head, looking over at Taehyung who was staring straight ahead, ignoring Jungkook. Tae slid his hand up Jungkook's thigh slowly, pressing hard and squeezing every so often. Jungkook was wide awake now.