Halloween Special Bonus 🎃

Surprise!

I wanted to do this from JK's pov but I've also changed the ending too as I was conflicted which one to use in the original

Hope you enjoy <3

---

"You're back right? So you are actually coming to this party?" Suga was on loudspeaker. Jungkook's phone was on the bed. He'd just gotten out of the shower when his hyung had called him.

"Yes Yoongi-hyung. Are you eating?" He smiled as he heard his friend making noises with his mouth.

"Shut up. What brought you back early?" Yoongi ignored the obvious question. There was a pause of silence whilst Jungkook didn't reply. "Ahh I know why" He snickered "... I don't even know if he's coming Jeongguk-ah" Jungkook sat on the bed, towel around his waist.

"Is Jimin-hyung going?" He smirked, knowing the exact shade Yoongi's cheeks would be turning.

"Ahhhh! Whatever pabo. See your bitch ass later." Yoongi hung up causing Kookie to laugh a little. He laid back on the bed and opened up his messages.

U going to yoongi's party? :JK

He was glad no one could see the nicknames he set for his contacts. He lay there for a few minutes waiting for a reply, his phone on his wet chest. He felt a buzz and sat up.

Taebae❤️: Yesss!🎉 Will you be? 😇

Jungkook smiled slowly at Tae's clear excitement. His bit his lip as he typed.

I'm out of town 😖: JK

He was so glad Yoongi had wanted to get into Jimins pants since they met each other at work. They hung out quite a lot so it didn't take long before yoongi brought Kook and Jimin brought Taehyung and they met.

Jungkook had not been able to stop thinking about the guy since they met, he was obsessed. They'd hung out quite a lot just by themselves and they had so much in common that Jungkook fell for him, hard. He was deeper than he had planned but now, it was getting so hard to be around Taehyung without ripping his clothes off so Jungkook had decided to do something about it.

Taebae❤️: oh..

His phone buzzed.

💔:JK

We can hang out once I'm back? 😄: JK

Taebae❤️: of course! 😊

Jungkook saw another notification drop down on his phone.

Suga: don't forget you need a costume 👻

He secretly thanked his friend, remembering it was an Halloween party so he might not recognise Tae.

send me a pic so I don't miss out on your dope costume 👍:JK

"Smooth," he smirked at his obvious genius and put a towel over his head to dry his hair a bit as it was dripping down his back, making him shiver.

Taebae❤️: