Night People ☽

A/N

I'm back with smut biiiiatch 

Thank you soooo much for the 25k reads!

I hope you like this one

Enjoy 

MJxoxoxox

--

"Jimin, I don't wanna go!" I was sat on my throne, leg crossed over the other, chin leaning gracefully yet lazily on my knuckles as I gazed into the dark, vast room.

"Taehyungie..." Jimin started but stopped from the glare he received from me. My eyes glowed as I warned him, as his Sire. He was supposed to address me properly when we were in the royal halls. "Your highness...His majesty is insisting..."

"I am insisting that you go to the feast, loosen up and have some fun before your mate arrives tomorrow." Jimin straightened up when he heard the voice echo around the room. I didn't bother sitting up straight as my eyes rolled over to Namjoon, who had just walked in. He gracefully held himself, all of his power seeping from his body. He walked up to the steps to my (soon to be I should probably add) throne and placed his hand gently on my shoulder.

His dark red eyes looked into my brown ones. Mine would soon be the same as his...

"Taehyung-ah. You're the Vampire Prince. You will soon join me in being King and one of the four rulers of the Night people. You will meet your mate tomorrow and like Jin and I, will take your place beside us to uphold the pact."

"You're lucky you fell in love with your mate." I huffed, bitter at being forced with someone I'd never met. "Jin hyung is beautiful - for a werewolf. What if I end up with an absolute dog?" I turned my face away, pouting. "Plus those feast are boring. It's pretty much an orgy. The dogs fight, the vamps suck whatever neck and dick they can get hold of..."

Namjoon laughed, his voice booming across the hall. He turned to Jimin who straightened his back. "Jiminie, make sure he goes and tries to enjoy himself. He clearly just needs some neck...or dick to suck."