Halloween special 🎃

Taehyung was excited. He hadn't been to a party in a while and it would be good to let off some steam. He was checking over his outfit in the mirror - he wore a fancy suit jacket which was black and covered in shiny sequins, a black silk top with red dots on it that had a few of the top buttons open so you could see his collar bones, skinny black jeans with the rips at the knees and boots. He'd also put in some fake vampire teeth and contacts.

It was Jimin's idea to go as a vampire as Tae's hair was currently dyed bleach blond so it would suit him. He heard a buzz come from the bed and picked his phone up. It was Jimin.

Jinimie: u ready boi? I'll be there in a few to pick you up.

 yah I'm good. So this is yoongi, the guy you likes party? 😏:Tae🐯

Jinimie: yesssss. I'm gonna go for him 👌 💦

Ur filth :Tae🐯

Tae smiled at his best friend, about to put his phone away when it buzzed again. His heart flipped when he saw the name.

Kookie🐰: u going to yoongi's party?

Jungkook was Yoongi's best friend so Tae had met him through Jimin. They'd hung out quite a lot as group and even quite a few times just by themselves, they got along really well. Tae liked Jungkook a lot, more so in a sexual way just recently. He was secretly hoping to get him alone later. 

 Yesss!🎉 will you be? 😇:Tae🐯

Kookie🐰: I'm out of town 😖

oh.. :Tae🐯

Kookie🐰: 💔

Kookie🐰: we can hang out once I'm back? 😄

 of course! 😊:Tae🐯

Kookie🐰: send me pic so I don't miss out on your dope costume 👍

:Tae🐯 

Kookie🐰: what's with your pose?

I'm trying to pull off a vampire look.. :Tae🐯 

 Does it not look good? 😓 :Tae🐯 

Kookie🐰: u look real good 🔥🔥

Kookie🐰: Have a good time 😉

 don't get hard looking at that :Tae🐯