Tea Boy .5

A/N How the hell do I have 200 followers?!

You guys are unreal and I will never stop loving you 💜

This was a request on the back of the previous chapter. It's 2 parts again (One day I will go back to writing shorter one shots...)

I hope you enjoy this! Also tysm for the 40k reads.

There is a bit of violence in this one fyi

MJx

--

Taehyung wasn't too sure how he ended up handcuffed to a chair in a dark warehouse.

Well that's a bit of a lie. He had a hunch...

It'd had started over a month ago. He'd been working part time in his local convenience store so he could afford rent, it was just one of many part time jobs.

"Morning! Thanks for shopping with us!" He had bowed and beamed when he recognised the pair that walked over to the counter. Namjoon had a lollipop in his mouth, his suit jacket open with his hands in his pockets as he and his partner, Jin walked over. "Ah Jin-hyung, you're wearing that pocket square I got you?" Taehyung's smile widened as he saw the pretty pattern of the silk that was poking out of Jin's suit.

"As much as you were right about it complimenting my eyes, you still shouldn't just give gifts to strangers, kid." His wide shoulders shook as he laughed and walked off to the back.

"It was a sample from art class, it's fine." Taehyung shrugged and looked at Namjoon who was leaning on the counter, waiting for Jin to get what they came for. "Has the owner given you a raise yet?"

"Nah, he was a bit mad at me actually, thinking I'd charmed the mafia into pulling favours for me," Taehyung blushed.

Kim Taehyung was 22, a poor art student who had to work multiple shifts to be able to eat and was also the biggest chatterbox in the world. He'd not long found out that Jin and Namjoon only came every week to collect the protection money from his boss. He'd stand and talk to them as if they were his closest friends and not some scary thugs.

"Did he hurt you?!" Namjoon stood straight and his eyes darkened. Taehyung tried to turn his head instantly but Namjoon leant over the counter and took Taehyung's chin, leaning closer so he could see the bruise. "Did he do that?!"

"It's fine, Joonie. You should see the one I left on him." Taehyung beamed his boxy smile but Namjoon looked furious. He went to move but a loud crashing came from the back where Jin and the shop owner were.

Taehyung ran around the counter but Jin came out with a spring in his step. "Tell the boss this place is shut down. The owner had an accident..." Jin was counting the wad of money in his hands and slapped Taehyung on the shoulder. "Sorry kid, you don't have a job anymore."