Oblivious

Thank you so so so much to everyone for reading this. 

I can't believe it's almost at 800 ;-; 

You're the best! This one is for @loliipop1234 who came up with the idea <3

Hope you guys enjoy!

--

"Go sit down Taehyungie, I'll get us a drink," Jimin wandered over to the bar whilst Tae sat in a booth. The bar was softly lit with fairy lights hung across the ceiling and had old aesthetic decor everywhere, making it cosy. There was low jazz music playing which seemed to calm Taehyung down a bit. He slouched back against the bench and glanced at his phone. No messages from her, obviously. He was about to put his phone away when it buzzed. 

Kookie: Have a nice time with Jiminie! We still up for the Overwatch day tomorrow?!? 

Taehyung felt a smile creep onto his face and little butterflies of excitement fluttered in his chest at seeing his best friend tomorrow. 

Yess ofc! I'll be over in the morning: Tae

"Wahoo! He recognised me and let us have the drinks cheaper!" Jimin wriggled his hips as he came back over to the booth, holding a drink in each hand. 

"You pabo," Taehyung laughed and took his glass off the other before he spilt it. "Thanks hyung!" They clinked their glasses together and took a few sips. 

"I'm so glad you're back! It's been so boring without you," Jimin pouted and stirred his drink absentmindedly with the straw. 

"I've been gone three days" Tae laughed and looked at the drinks menu. 

"But still. So how was Tokyo? Did Soo Jung enjoy it?"

Tae felt his face fall slightly. "Yeah the weather was really nice..." He mumbled. 

"Tae?" Jimin looked over with a weird look on his face. 

"No it was, it was a nice trip." Tae took a long sip of his drink. "We didn't do anything I wanted to do, we just did what Soo Jung wanted, which was a lot of shopping and eating at fancy places...But that's fine! I mean I've been to Tokyo loads of times before so this was for her..." Tae fidgeted, unable to lie to his friend about how boring the trip was for him. "Let me show you the photos!" 

"Oh wow Tae, these are so good." Jimin scrolled through the photos Tae took of the streets. "You had a really good view of Mt Fuji here," Tae leaned over to see. 

They had a few more drinks and looked through Tae's photos. They spoke about what Tae had missed whilst he was gone and what the other members were doing. Tae had drunk about 4 drinks and his head was feeling a little bit heavy. 

Jimin was in the bathroom and Tae was leaning against his hand, eating the strawberry out of his cocktail when his phone buzzed again. His heart fluttered thinking it was Jungkook again asking about tomorrow but he felt his stomach sink slightly. 

Soo Jung: Where are you? I thought you were taking me for dinner?

You didn't tell me you wanted to go out? I told you I was going out with Jimin: Tae

Soo Jung: You should know what I want.

Soo Jung: Well what about tomorrow then? You can take me shopping in the city.