Summer Lovin'

You guys are amazing for getting this to 1.5k reads!

I'm so emotional 😂❤️

Here's a special update for you. I've tried something a bit new so I hope you still like it 😏 MJ x

--

"ahhhh! Yess baby...ah...your mouth is so good to fuck..." Jungkook panted, leaning his head back against the wall, his fingers weaving through the soft, ash coloured hair of the man currently sucking him off. Jungkook tried to not close his eyes in pure pleasure as he loved to watch his cock go in and out of the plump, swollen lips that we're currently taking him.

It was too much for him though as the other swirled his tongue devilishly around his length, sucking the tip, slowly teasing him and then dropping to take his dick wholly, bobbing his head with increasing speed.

Jungkook gripped the hair and thrust his hips faster, matching the others pace as he felt his abdomen tighten and he came, hot and fast with a low moan. His dick was released from the others mouth as the bell for school to start could be heard in the distance.

Kim Taehyung stood, leaving Jungkook's member out in the cool air and wiped the corner of his mouth. He straightened his tie as he looked over the younger, his hair dishevelled and mouth open.

"Thanks for breakfast, bitch." His soft mouth kissed Jungkooks briefly before he walked away, hands in his pockets, swaying his hips knowing full well that Jungkook was watching him go.

Jungkook stared at his tight ass and licked his lips, zipping his trousers and running a hand through his hair. "Slut." He smirked and walked off in the opposite direction.

--

Kim Taehyung was strolling through the crowded corridors, making his way to his locker. He pushed his glasses up his nose and nudged Jimin's shoulder and he leaned back against his locker.

"Morning!" He beamed as he watched his best friend.

"Don't you morning me!" Jimin snapped at the other. "Some honour student you are! You were supposed to help me with the history test before school!"

"Sorry Chim, something else came up I had to run to," Taehyung smirked, his mind wandering back to his morning activity. His voice was sombre, making it sound like something awful happened. Jimin was busy rummaging in his locker so Tae had time to mask his face by the time his friend looked at him.

"Oh...sorry," he looked down and patted Tae's shoulder.

"I'm sure you'll be fine, you're smart enough," Tae shrugged, watching the students walk past him. A group of girls giggled as he flashed his smooth smile, putting on his charm.

"But I'm not Kim Taehyung smart." Jimin pouted closing his locker.

"No one is fucking Kim Taehyung smart," a loud voice mocked, kicking Tae's bag down the hall with a crude laugh.

"Get lost, Jeon!" Jimin snarled at the taller, raven haired boy. They were complete polar opposites- Jimin being short, blonde, cute and innocent whilst Jungkook was taller, dark haired, school bad boy and sexy.

Jungkook flipped him off and he continued walking down the hallway, flocked by his gang. Taehyung watched him go with a blank face and sighed.

"You only encourage him when you retort back," he scolded Jimin. He stood up and looked down the hall to see where his bag was, eyes meeting Jungkook's who was staring at him from his own locker. Jungkook stuck his tongue out at him, clearly continuing to mock him and Tae just bit his lip, looking away as if he was intimidated. He was a good actor, he just broke eye contact to make sure his dick wouldn't get hard.