Chapter Four

I dare you guys to comment as much as you can throughout this chapter, I love reading them~D

Colbys P.O.V

"I'm just saying, it's weird Janice. I don't trust him around her, she's so little she can't protect herself"I could hear One of the male nurses saying to Ms. Kitching .

It infuriated me the way they spoke about Josie, yes she was small but she was well capable of protecting herself... she doesnt even need protecting when she is around me..

I grabbed my tray of food and walked along side the wall before sitting down at an empty table that Josie had been sitting at.

She was hunched over her tray and picking the meat and cheese out of her sandwich, scraping the mayonnaise off with her spoon and then just eating the bread and peas.

"Enjoying the food?"I asked her, nudging her gently with my elbow and ticking my head towards her tray of food.

"Not in the slightest" she spoke, with a disgusted grimace plastered on her face "I told them I don't eat meat or dairy but they still give me this crap!"she said and slammed her hands down on the table in frustration, I couldn't help but chuckled gently at the way she channeled her anger.

She sighed heavily and pushed her tray to the side after only eating a bit of bread and a scoop of peas.

"You know if you don't eat, they'll throw you in solitary and tube feed you"I warned her but she rolled her eyes at my words, clearly dismissing them without a second thought.

Josies P.O.V

I felt so emotionally dependant on Colby sometimes, like the smallest things would frustrate me when I was around him... but I couldn't deny my feelings for him had grown a bit in such a short amount of time.

"Jocelyn McClain?"I heard a voice from across the table ask, my head whipped around to see a large woman with a stern expression on her face.

"Yes."I answered with a cold, lifeless tone.

"You are going to have to come with me please."she said and I immediately glanced at Colby, not knowing if he would even be allowed to go with me..

"He can come too"she spoke as if answering my silent prayers, Colby stood up and held out his hand to guide me out of the lunch table and over to the woman where our hands fell to our sides.

**

We walked down the hall to the medical examination room before the lady stopped confront of the door "you go in, he stays out here"she said sternly. I nodded and walked inside.

"Ahh miss McClain. I was hoping you would arrive soon"who I assumed was the doctor spoke "I'm Doctor Pierce"he said holding out a hand for me to shake.

"Why am I here?"I asked, he just chuckled "this is mandatory of all new patients"he said and gestured over to the scale and measure.

I stood on the scale while he measured my height at the same time.

"Okay.. when was your last period?"

"About 10 days ago"I said

"Last time you were sexually active?"

"I haven't been"

"Oh okay..im sorry they make me ask these questions"he apologized, I shot him an annoyed but gracious smile as I just wanted to get this over with.

He then proceeded just ask me normal doctor stuff like my last visit, my medical history, what I'm allergic to, etc.

When I was finally allowed to leave I sighed in relief as I walked through the door and saw Colby standing right there where I had left him.

"Hey, what's wrong?"he asked taking a step toward me and fidgeting with his hands.

"Nothing just a mandatory check up I think"I told him to calm him down.

"You were right though, apparently they do think we fuck like rabbits around here."I added jokingly to make him smile which worked somewhat.

Colby laughed and placed his hand on my hip to pull me closer while the nurse showed us back to the activity ward, I blushed and looked down at the floor as I walked, this was probably just a friendly gesture but for one reason or another I saw it as something more.

I guess that's what happens in a 'Crazy house' you find someone you tolerate and then you cling onto them for dear life. They become your new family. They become your best friend and your sheild from the horrors of what really goes on in this place that is supposed to keep the general public 'safe' from us Psychos.

___________________________

Hey there really short chapter because I wanted to update this book really bad, I love the plot behind it and the real meaning but overall I just love sharing my work with you all, make sure to comment, like, and add to your library so you don't miss a new update. I love you all~D