Chapter Twenty

Josies P.O.V

After everything was settled I went back to the activity ward and was met by Colby and the other boys.

"They evacuated us this morning, do you know what's going on?"he asked me, I nodded and backed him away from all the guards "they hired some new security and are putting more locks on the doors...and cameras in the rooms."I explained, Colby furrowed his brows in confusion and looked at me like I was crazy "new security? Like they really scare me?"he laughed, I shook my head and placed my hand on his chest "no Colby, they aren't scared of you and they are heavily armed now.."I said and pointed to one if the guards who had some guns in his holster and was also holding a rifle "please don't Test them Colby, just be good."I stated, looking him dead in the eyes so he know that I'm serious.

His face softened into a frown and he placed his hand over mine that was resting on his chest "Okay, I'll be a good boy. But how are we supposed to see eachother now?"he asked me, I shrugged and looked around "here I guess. We can't sneak around anymore."

He sighed and pulled me into a hug before getting yelled at my security.

"No PDA! "He yelled, Colby opened his mouth to say something but I immediately grabbed his arm and he shut his mouth, exhaling deeply to calm himself down.

I just shook my head and sat down on the couch, Colby following me and sitting next to me, the television was on and playing PBS kids because Pat likes to watch some of the shows and we hate watching the Jesus channel so this was a good option.

I glanced at Colby and giggled a bit, he had this stern and serious look on his face whilst watching 'syd the science kid'

He turned to me and smirked "what?"

"Nothing."I said and rested my head on his shoulder, he grabbed my hand and squeezed it gently every so often, he is so protective and he makes it very obvious by doing little things like squeezing my hand and trying to murder people who look at me.

**

Colbys P.O.V

My thoughts were running wild in my head, just the mere notion of them taking my time with Josie away actually angered me to the point of rage but I promised Josie that I would be on my most decent behavior.

I looked over at Belle who was sitting on the floor under Josie, I noticed that since Josie got here, Belle has improved alot, she was never actually sick but to these hospital standards, she has improved.

Belle just became so attached to Josie and ever since then she has to be near her at all times, Josie is like her favorite person.

**

"There are new rules now.."I heard Mrs. Hardass yell from the front of the room.

We all turned to look at her, all of our faces conveying the same emotion. Emptiness.

"No roaming the halls without a nurse, no leaving your room after lights out, absolutely no tolerance for PDA of any kind "

Her eyes fell on Josie and I when she mentioned PDA, Josie in response let go of my hand and scooted away from me slightly, why is she suddenly so scared of them? They've always carried guns, now they just have bigger guns.

"No leaving the cafeteria until your plate is clean, no raising your voice..." she rambled on and on about the stupid rules.

After she left I tried to grab Josies hand again but she pulled away from me and looked at the wall.

"What's wrong?"

"They said no more PDA... I don't want you to get in trouble."she explained, her voice barely above a whisper due to the guards basically standing over us.