Chapter Thirteen

Josie's P.O.V

It's the final day of the test, all the nurses walk around here like someone just died which doesn't exactly help my nerves.
When Ms.Kitching walked in I felt a little more at ease ... until she pulled out a syringe.

"Josie want you to know that I tried to talk to them about rethinking this last test but they see you all as nothing more than numbers, I'm sorry Josie.."She said and took my hand in order to find a good vein in my arm "No. No ms.Kitching I hate them please don't do this"I begged before she stuck the needle in my arm and injected the sedatives into my veins, within seconds my muscles weakened and my mind became foggy. I hate them because they make you feel so vulnerable, you cant move or speak but you can feel and hear everything.

When they unhooked me from the machines and started to push me down the hall all I could do was close my eyes to stop the feeling of everyone's eyes on me.

I opened my eyes back up when they stopped in a small room that I remember from when I was first checked into this hell hole, they moved me to a metal operating table and all I could look up at was the bright light on the ceiling of the room.

"Why is she here? take her back, she doesn't need to be here!"I heard Colby yell from right across the room, I could also hear a struggle, I knew that was Colby fighting whoever was holding him back.

"Okay, Patient one is secure, patient two is sedated. we are prepared to commence the last test"someone said before the light went off and I heard a buzzing sound behind me.

"3..2..1.."

I could feel only electric shock through my body, I could feel my body vibrating and the lights flickering, it was true torture, they would stop periodically but continue at an even higher voltage, My vision went black but they continued, they continued even after I couldn't hear the buzzing and the screams anymore, they even continued after I lost consciousness .

Colby's P.O.V

When they brought me into the room I assumed I was going to be getting some kind of shock therapy like I used to get when I was first checked in. that's why when they brought in Josie I got scared.

That's the first time i have seen her in almost a week, she looked sick, skeletal, just very bad, they clearly put her on heavy sedatives to stop the potential fight she would put up.
Ms. Kitching gave me an apologetic look and walked out of the room, I was being held back by two security guards but I didn't stop fighting until they brought in a third who had a handgun on his waist.

I stared at Josie while they strapped down her wrists tightly and turned off the lights, when the doctor flipped the switch to turn on the shocks the whole room went silent, everyone looked worried for her "Doctor, i don't think she will be able to handle this, she's so small and has nearly no body fat to absorb excess shock"one of the female doctors said, he just shook his head and placed the shocks on the sides of her head, I don't think i have ever screamed so loud in my entire life, I just wanted them to stop.

Watching her lay there, convulsing and shaking, her legs were kicking involuntarily and her mouth fell open, not gonna lie I wanted to kill him, I wanted to kill everyone who had anything to do with this shit. But of course I had a gun pointed at my head again so I couldn't move or fight.

The way the doctor would take the device off her head just to place them back on a few seconds later, I stood there silently when i saw her eyes close and her mouth clamp shut after maybe the fifth time.

'They killed her. she couldn't have lived through that'

He kept going a few more times before finally turning the machine off and revealing the deep burns on her temples, he checked her pulse briefly before shaking his head to his colleagues "Oddly enough...She's still alive"he stated

"Okay the test is over, take him back to his room while we go over our decision."One of the said before having the guards escort me out. I didn't fight, I felt so tired of struggling when it is getting me nowhere, I can't protect Josie from this place no matter how hard I try, They wait until we are apart to do these things. when Josie is alone in her room she can't stop four men from barging in there and taking her to rooms like this.

The security guards pushed me into my room and slammed the door, not even bothering to lock it.

I sat in the middle of the room, completely silent, all I could hear was footsteps walking through the halls.

**

"Colby? why don't you go to the activity ward. there is a little girl there who wants to talk to you"Ms. Kitching said when she poked her head into the room for a brief second, I shrugged and stood up, my face stayed emotionless and blank due to the mental exhaustion of worrying about Josie.

when I walked into the activity ward I saw Belle sitting on the couch waiting.

I smiled sightly and sat down next to her "You wanted to talk to me?"I asked as I looked at the tv screen to see the second channel was playing some religious cartoons that she didn't seem very interested in "Ollie told me you were back... Where is Josie?"She asked me, looking up to face me, her face full of concern.

"She is gonna be a little off for awhile but she's okay, I don't know where she is."I explained, I didn't want to lie to her but I also wanted to spare her the truth of knowing her favorite person got shocks.

Belle wrapped her small arms around my torso and rested her head on my side "I miss her lots"She mumbled, I nodded and patted her back "I do too"

She sighed and looked up at me "And I don't want you to kill Dr Carp...they might make her go away if you do that"She said which caused me to raise an eyebrow "Why would I kill him, Belle what are talking about?"I asked her, moving her so she was directly in front of me "Because you don't like when people touch Josie"She said "And He touched Josie."She added after a brief pause.

"Belle who told you this?"

"Bobby is telling everyone"

I froze and followed belle's finger that was pointing to the familiar face I recognized, the one I punched in the face for just thinking about Josie..

I said goodbye to belle and walked over to him as calmly as I could, he stopped what he was doing to stand up and face me "What the fuck, Bobby?"

"What?--Oh... you must've finally found out. Yeah Carp and Josie have been goin' at it for awhile now and you never even knew."He stated with a smug expression plastered on his face

"That's not true. You aren't exactly A credible source "

"Oh but it is. He's been doing what you have wanted to do since she got here. God only knows who else has been inside that whore"he said while crossing his arms, that smug statement infuriated me but i didn't feel like dealing with him right now. I needed to talk to Dr. Carp...alone....

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

WHOOP! WHOOP! Double update!! I hope you guys liked it and make sure to comment what you think is gonna happen next!.

I'm gonna go take a nap now guys so enjoy!~ D