copyright IMPORTANT

Hey it's dehlila here!! I'm updating on THIS book to let everyone know that this is still technically an original story (although considered a fanfiction)

I don't EXPECT you to not copy my ideas but I do expect some credit.

My followers and fans are loyal and always notify me when someone takes my idea, the reason I cannot copyright my book at the moment is because i don't wish to do so. If I ever get published then I can.

Below I have some requirements for copying my ideas and they are non negotiable, if you don't cooperate then i publically call you out because I don't want my fans reading from a fake author.

1. You must change the character names if it is not a remake (alternate ending, etc.)

2. In the beginning of the first chapter you must give me credit as the original idea/inspiration

3. In the description of your story I also expect credit ('remake of psycho') something along those lines with the authors(me) name

That is all I ask from you if you choose to copy my story, this was an idea that i worked hard to create and i would t let anyone steal it from me overnight. I worked for this and have no problem calling out the fakes.

To all my loyal fans and followers, thank you for always bringing these people to my attention.

~D