Chapter Six

Colby's P.O.V

I lost track of the hours I have been in here long ago, the more I was stuck here with my thoughts the more I wanted to snap that psychiatrists neck.

My leg bounced heavily on the ground while I tapped my foot, anger flowing through my veins faster than the blood.

I felt like I was about to go even more insane if they kept zooming that camera in on me.

Wait... this is a trap.

They want to move you to the men's ward.

Where did they put Josie? What are they doing to her?

These thoughts ran through my head and made my heart rate speed up.

They most likely threw her in solitary too but she isn't the violent one... I am.

~~

With all the thoughts running through my head I couldn't concentrate and soon frustration and anxiety took over.. that's when I blacked out.

When I came to I was in the clinic strapped down tightly, I lifted my head to see that my knuckles were covered in blood and bruises, I rested my head back down and stared at the ceiling in disappointment. I had another outburst.

I ignored the sound of the door opening and shutting because I knew it was just the doctor or the counselor.

"Mr. Brock, do you remember what happened?"he asked me, I looked away at the wall to avoid his eyes on me "I never do"I mumbled, my throat burned when I tried to speak indicating that I had been screaming.

"You had an outburst and dented the door to your solitary confinement cell, I have to say I'm surprised you didn't break your entire hand, just a few fingers."he explained, I simply nodded, not wanting to show him any type of emotion.

"I know what you are thinking because I read your file and don't worry, Miss McClain is safely in her room asleep-"

"Where was she?"

"I'm sorry Mr. Brock I'm not at liberty to tell you that information"

"Oh shut the fuck up Harold, just shut the fuck up"

"I'm sorry but I will not take that kind of language from you"

"Just untie me so I can go back to my room"

He gave me a wary glance before finally setting down his clipboard and unstrapping me from the table, I looked at my hands when I sat up, seeing that there were some in finger splints on each hand placed where I assumed my broken fingers were, the doctor gave me a pass which I could barely even grab because of the bulky splints.

When I got up to leave I heard the doctor clear his throat behind me "uh... Mr. Brock"he spoke

I turned around to see what he wanted but his expression wad some what of a worried or concerned one.

"Josie had kind of a rough time, I'd check on her if I were you"

"I can't get into the girls ward, incase you haven't noticed by now I'm not a female."

"I'll give ms kitching a call, a supervised visit is better than none"he stated and grabbed the phone off the landline to call the front desk I'm assuming.

I just walked out of the room since being in there gave me horrible memories and made my way down the hall.

Now when you live here as long as I have you start to memorize the way things look.