Chapter 1

Choi Younghee's POV

           I almost scream when I found my name on announcement board. I got number one for the first semester exam. I'm sure my family will be proud with me. I turned my heel and left to find my bestie, Minjeong. Suddenly, I bumped into someone. Oh great. Mark my sarcasm. It was Kim Mingyu.

" Don't you want to apologize ? " he asked coldly.

" I'm so sorry, geez " I said sarcastically and left him, dumbfounded.

             Who cares about him ? He just Mr nobody to me. I saw Minjeong stood at her locker. I tiptoed and patted her shoulder that made she screamed. I laughed while she glaring at me. Oh gosh, it really funny. I should do that again and record. I kept laughing until she pinched my arms that made me whined in pain.

" Minjeong-ie " I said cutely.

" Wanna get my punch ? " she showed her fist. I just laughed.

" Okay, I will stop " I took a deep breath before I exhaled.
" So, why you so hyper this morning ? " she asked me.

" I got - "

" Younghee " I got cut with a guy. He smiled to us that made me rolled my eyes.

" No flirt, Seungcheol " I warned. He glared at me.

" It oppa, you brat " He pinched my arms.

" Oh gosh, both of you really love to pinch me. Please get married and have babies so you can pinch them " I complained. Minjeong's cheek turned red same goes to Seungcheol. I love to tease them.

" Oh, Mr Chan want to see me. Bye love bird. I mean soon to be " I waved and left them. From a far, I can heard they shouted my name.

          Mr Chan wants to see me ? Are you kidding me ? I'm not even like him. Whenever he tried to see me, I always run away or send someone else to see him. Gosh, I hate him so much. Especially when he nagging. Ops, it was a joke. Actually, Mr Chan was my close uncle who lived like a few meters away from me. So, I liked to joke around. Well, he doesn't really care so why not.

          Like you know, Seungcheol was my big brother and I'm the youngest. Minjeong was the only friend I have. It's not like I don't want to make friend but hmm okay, no reason. I'm comfortable with her so I don't want to find others. I hope my brother and my best friend will be together at the end because I know they secretly like each other.

" Hey, baby " Suddenly, a pair of hand wrapped around my waist. I turned my head to him. I punched his stomach that made him groaned in pain so that let me go.

" Don't you dare baby me " I glared him.

" You really no fun " he commented. Like I care.

" You should not be arrogant here, baby " he exclaimed.

" Pft, just say that you sad for losing with me, loser " I smirked. He looked at me with unsatisfied look.

" I will get what I want " he whispered at my ear before left me.

" Arrogant jerk " I shook my head.

         I went to my class. My eyes met Mingyu who still stared at me with unsatisfied look. Geez, he just jealous with me. I went to my seat. Should I tell you a bit about him ? He was a top student but it gone now. It was his fault. He freaking annoying. I just want to make him shut up and not being arrogant jerk.

" Hey, why Mingyu stared at you like that ? " Minjeong asked me curiously.

" His 'ass' hurt for losing " I replied and raised my tone so he can hear me. Yeah, he heard me.

" This my first time seeing him like that " She commented.

" Of course, he being arrogant jerk because he was a top student but he won't be like that anymore " I agreed. Mingyu walked to my table. Oh shit. What he going to do now ? His famous smirk appeared on his lips that brought a bad meaning.

" I have something to tell you guys " Mingyu announced that get everyone attention. Oh damn. I don't have good feeling about this.

" We have to hide this before but now was a good time for me to be honest. Younghee and me is dating " what ?!

**********************
This was my first fan fiction of Seventeen. Please support me :)

QOTD : who's bias ?
AOTD : unfoundable ( error 17 ) It was Woozi and Hoshi but I love all of them :)

Please leave supporting comment and vote !