Chapter 24

After I left his room, I sent food to Wonwoo. Jun took care of him. When I entered Wonwoo's room, he stared at me. Can I say that I hate his stare ? I just don't know why. I started to hate him. Maybe I slowly understand Yerin's word since we close now. Jun excused himself. Just leave Wonwoo and me. I didn't dare to open any conversation.

" Hey, you ignore my text and call " Wonwoo spoke up.

" I'm busy " I exclaimed.

" Yeah but you read it " I can heard that he unsatisfied.

" Maybe I forget to reply " I replied.

" No, you ignored me. Why ? Is it because of Mingyu presence ? " He asked.

" If it do, there have nothing to do with you " what's wrong with him ?

" Look Younghee, remember back what he did to you eight years ago " I was surprise when I saw he stood behind me.

" Look Wonwoo, we not close so don't act like we do. I'm sure that I ignored your presence since I found out about you " I fought back.

" I was there for you while he cheated on you ! " he raised his voice.

" Tell me Jeon Wonwoo, what you want from me ? " I asked him annoyedly.

" I want you. I love you " he confessed.

" I didn't ask you to believe but please if he try to be close, distance yourself. Wonwoo met Mingyu and told him that you guys date "

" Younghee "

            I was about to turn my head when someone pressed his lips on mine. I realize when that person not in front of me anymore. I looked down and saw he fall on floor while rubbing his cheeks. Wonwoo stood up and was about to throw a punch on Mingyu. I stood between them that made his punch hit me. This the worst decision ever. I should let him punch Mingyu.

" Younghee " They called my name. I glared at both of them.

" Look, I don't know what you up to. But I know the truth about what happened eight years ago and I hate myself for being here " I left them. They called my name. I went downstairs.

" Younghee, are you - what happened to your cheek ? " Hansol asked me, worriedly. His eyes widened when he saw my cheeks. I hold my cheek tried to cover.

" Tell Seungcheol, I will pick Hyerin before 6 pm " I said before left. He called my name.

              I drove to somewhere not far. I need to take Hyerin back. I just don't want to ruin her day so I let her be happy. I parked my car and got off to find a bench. I touched my cheek. A small screamed left my mouth. It hurts a lot. I took my phone and use the camera to check my cheek. Great ! There have a bruise and it blue. It more hurting when I remember what Yerin said.

" Younghee, your cheek ! " I looked up and saw Yerin. She ran somewhere. After a few minutes, she back with a bag of ice. She put it on my cheek. I bit my lower lips to handle the pain. I pushed her hand gently when I felt better.

" I'm sorry for appearing in front of you " She apologize. I shook my head. After, I signed to be her son's doctor, we always meet but when she got something to ask, she will use her husband to ask me. She tried to grant my wish.

" Where was Seohyun ? " I asked. She was surprised.

" She died, two years ago " Ah.

" Did you know where Minjeong go ? " I want to ask Seungcheol but I can't.

" You should ask Mingyu for that. They are siblings " they siblings ?

" No one know until you left. Minjeong told Seungcheol about it and they broke up. That's all I know " She added. Why they broke up when Seungcheol really love Minjeong ? Is it because of me ?

" What happened to your cheek ? " she asked.

" Wonwoo accidentally punched me " I replied calmly.

" Huh ? "

" He kissed me, so Mingyu punched him. It become a fought but I happened to be between them " I explained and sighed.

" Wonwoo didn't give up yet " She exclaimed.

" Yerin, is it what you told me before was right ? " I asked.

" I won't lie. You also know my situation " I know because of that I slowly believe you.

" You need to stop Wonwoo first " I looked at her curiously.

" Tell him everything you know and he will stop " she added.

" What if he won't believe me ? " It took a moment for her to reply.

" He will. I know him " I looked at her.

" I believe him "