Chapter 34

I looked at her who stood in front of me with sweet smile plastered on his lips. Mingyu ! Wake up ! She going to get married tomorrow and why you being like this ? I gave a small smile before take a cup of coffee that she handed. She took a seat on chair beside mine. I took a peak secretly. She changed a lot. I mean her style.

" Your visual really boom early " She commented.

" Actually, I love Fronting song. I found my bias in every unit " She continued. She looked happy when told me about that.

" Sadly, in hip hop team I still can't find " she pouted.

" I wonder who them " I mumbled.

" In performance team, I found Dino really cute. Jun really good looking. Hoshi look great when he dance. Minghao, no word suit to describe him and he really cute " She giggled when she explained those. At corner of my eyes, I saw the performance team smiled brightly.

" In vocal team, Dokyeom high note really no joke. Woozi so cute. When Seungkwan sang, I almost tear up. Joshua like a boyfriend material. Jeonghan's voice really angelic " This time vocal team smiled.

" In hip hop team, Wonwoo really hot with that deep voice. Hansol's visual seriously no joke. I don't know that my brother can sing. Mingyu's voice make me - I mean you have a good voice " She gave thumbs up to me. Why she stopped and changed what she going to say ?

" The boys really happy when you compliment them " I said. We turned to look at them and they glared at me. I'm sure they want to hear more.

" Before I forgot, I come here to hand this " She handed an envelope. It was wedding invitation.

" I understand if you guys can't come " She added. I stared at that envelope blankly.

" No, we will come " Seungcheol hyung said. I made eyes contact with Wonwoo. He understand me well.

Choi Younghee's POV

I mentally slapped myself when I almost spilled something early. Gosh, why it come out so easily. Luckily, I got cover up or I'm sure that I'm dead. I can't wait for tomorrow. I drove to home. I need to wake up early tomorrow. Wait, why I'm excited so much. When I arrived, I headed straight to my room and threw myself on bed. A few minutes later, I heard my phone rang.

" Younghee ! " I put my phone away from my ear.

" You too loud " I commented.

" I'm nervous about tomorrow. I can't sleep " he exclaimed.

" Then ? Gosh, I just want to get my beauty sleep and you disturb me " I rolled my eyes.

" Help me. I don't want to have eyebag tomorrow " This dude.

" Lee Joongki, I'm sleepy so bye. See you tomorrow ! " If I didn't end here, he will continue disturb me.

" Okay fine ! See you later, my girl " I hang up.

Kim Mingyu's POV

Tomorrow~

I can't sleep thinking about today. Wonwoo said that I'm really dumb for not tell her the truth yesterday. I want to do that but she left early. I sighed heavily. Suddenly, something landed on me. I looked up and glared at him. Why he need to throw this ? Also who say that I'm going ? I won't !

" You look like girl in their red day " What ? How could he compare me with that ? This Wonwoo dude.

" Seungcheol hyung told us to get our butt off from bed in 20 minutes " He added.

" I'm - "

" No one give you choice. Look it was your fault for not tell her yesterday. I helped you by making her talk to you but damn, you waste it " He cut me annoyedly.

" You know, right ? She not officially his until they announce it. So you better get your butt off from that bed and try to fight when you still can do that " He pulled my hand and pushed me to bathroom.

I played with my hand nervously. I need to finish everything here. I can't hold this. At least, I already fight for us. When we arrived, all of us went to where we want. I asked Wonwoo to company me find her. I found it ! But is it fine if I go in ? Before I could think, Wonwoo already opened the door. I faceplam with this guy.

" Younghee, I know I'm late but I need to tell you something. I still love you. I tried to ignore it since you going to get married. I know I'm not a good guy but I do care about you. I can cook, do laundry and other housework. Younghee, please forgive me " I looked at girl who turned around to look at me. It surprised me. What on earth happening ?

" Yongsun Unnie, we need - wait what are you doing here, Kim Mingyu ? "