Chapter 9

" Oh my gosh, is it mean both of you have something now ? " Minjeong asked excitedly. I rolled my eyes.

" For the hundredth times, it yes, Minjeong. Now I wonder why Seungcheol date you " I said sarcastically. Believe me she won't get hurt with that.

" Although I'm dumb, I'm still the cutest girl ever " I told you. I guess she took wrong medicine this morning.

" Congrats, Mingyu ! " Minjeong squealed. I turned my head and found Mingyu stood behind me with blank face.

" I ship both of you " She added and winked at me. Then, she left to find her boyfriend.

Mingyu sat in front of me and took my drank. This guy if not take anything from me really not Mingyu. I glared at him but he just ignored it. Suddenly, I heard noise that made Mingyu faceplam. I guess I know who was that. Of course his gang. Talking about his friends, I guess it been a while since I saw they hangout together.

" Our Gyu is dating " Seungkwan said in teasing tone.

" It funny when hyung told everyone that you guys dating for a long time but just official yesterday " Dino exclaimed. Mingyu glared at him

" I need to go " I excused myself when I saw Wonwoo. I ran to get him.

" Hey " I greeted him.

" Hey too " He chuckled.

" Anyway, your science report with me. Well, let's say I stole it but wait teacher gave it to me so I could understand the example. I'm a good student so I copy it " I smiled cheekily with my explanation. He laughed.

" You are so cute " I froze with his sudden compliment.

" I will give you after school at gate, okay ? " I suggested. I didn't bring his report with me right now.

" Okay then. Bye, Younghee " He nodded.

I was about to reply when I felt like to throw out. I immediately ran to toilet. I threw everything out. Damn it, I really don't feel good these days. Is it I eat something wrong ? I don't think so. Seungcheol's stomach more sensitive than me. Never mind.

I headed to class when I finished. Minjeong looked at me worriedly. Before I could her, she gave me her mirror. Damn it ! I looked pale. Luckily, not that pale until people thought you actually dead. I sighed. I guess I study too hard until I'm easily get tired.

" Hey, what happened ? " Minjeong asked me worriedly.

" I don't know. I guess I have upset stomach " I replied weakly.

" Follow me after school " She ordered.

" I promise with Wonwoo to give his report back " I shook my head.

" After you give him ? " She looked at me with a look for me to agree. I nodded since I don't have anything to do.

After class ended, Minjeong left first. She said she need to tell Seungcheol that they can't go on date today. Wait, why don't she just text him ? I shrugged my shoulder since I don't want to stress myself more. I froze when someone hugged me from behind. I know who will do this. It lucky when only us inside the class.

" Let's go somewhere after this " He whispered to my ear. I sighed.

" I promise with Minjeong. I'm really sorry " He pouted.

" It's fine then. Well, I can ask Hansol to go with me " He gave his smile that girls will fight to see. We stared at each other until

" Are you going to stare at me all day ? I'm fine but not Minjeong " He snapped me out from my thought. I cursed under my breath before left the class. I heard he chuckled.

I saw Minjeong waiting for me at gate. I smiled cheekily to her before run to Wonwoo who stood not far from her. I'm not a person who broke their promise. He smiled handsomely. Oh no. I'm dying. Wait ! I remember something. I handed his report. He took it before moved his face closer to mine. Then, he pinched my nose. I freaking sensitive ! I sneezed that made he laughed.

" Bless you " He said. I glared at him. Before I could say anything, someone pulled me.

" Sorry but I need my bestfriend " it was Minjeong. She pulled me away from him.

" Have I told you that I hate that guy ? " she looked at me weirdly. Is it a question or statement ?

" Well, he not that bad " I commented.

" Don't fall for his handsome face please. Mingyu was more better for you. Seungcheol more " She exclaimed before giggled. This girl really funny.

My eyes landed on plastic bag that she handed to me. I looked at it before looked at her. She gestured me try it. It's not like I don't want to try but I'm afraid with the result. I took it and entered the bathroom. Minjeong was waiting for me outside. When I finished, I gave it to her. She looked at me disbelief before showed it to me.

I can't believe this happened too fast