Chapter 19

I looked at girl who sat in front of me while looking down. I don't know if I should be angry or not but she was a reason why I lost my baby. She played with her hand and bit her lower lips nervously. She told me that she got something to tell me and I don't know why I agree to listen.

" I'm sorry " She spoke. I didn't reply.

" I don't know you pregnant that time. I didn't mean to hit you. To be honest, I want to hit Seohyun " she explained.

" Why you need to do that ? Seohyun was your sister " I asked.

" I hate her so much. If you think that I'm a bitch, then she more worst. She dated Wonwoo because she don't want to see me happy but at the same time she chased Mingyu. I don't hate you for dating Mingyu because you are the first girl changed him " I stared at her tried to believe what she tried to say.

" Mingyu changed after she left him but he damn stupid for back to her which happened after you become close with Wonwoo " I can't believe this. No wonder, he ignored me.

" He cheated on me ? " I mumbled.

" He did that after Seohyun told him that you cheated on him with Wonwoo which a big lied " Yerin replied.

" When you said there have someone else want to - "

" It was Wonwoo and Seohyun " She cut me.

" I don't believe you. Wonwoo won't - "

" I didn't ask you to believe but please if he try to be close, distance yourself. Wonwoo met Mingyu and told him that you guys date too " wait, why this so complicated ?

" Cut the crap. I don't care what happened in past anymore " I don't want to hear this anymore.

" I know you won't believe me but please forgive me " I don't know. I felt lost.

" I forgave you but please don't appear in my life anymore " I bitter for me to say it.

" I won't " She smiled bitterly to me. I stood up and left.

I turned on the engine and drove to place where Seungcheol hangout with his friends. He didn't text me to pick up him yet. I just don't have any place to go. I sighed heavily. I closed my eyes and tried to shallow what I heard but it stuck. Suddenly, my phone rang. It was Wonwoo. I threw my phone at back seat.

I just wish that I could see who say the truth and who lie. If Yerin was right, why - damn ! I already prepared myself not to think about this. Just forger that damn person. I don't care about him. I don't care about him. Suddenly, someone knocked the window. I checked who was that and sighed in relief.

" You don't look good " Joongki commented.

" Where Seungcheol ? " I asked him, tried to ignore his question.

" Still in there. I saw you here so I decided to leave " He replied. I nodded.

" Something happened, right ? " He asked. I didn't reply.

" Forget what happened eight years ago. You have a good life these years so why you stress yourself with what happened before ? Seungcheol hyung, your mom, your dad and me always here, by your side " He continued.

" Ice cream ? " I asked cutely.

" I will call Seungcheol hyung " he acted like he going to leave but I grabbed his hand.

" Anyway, we need to sign in on 8 am tomorrow " he said that made me cursed.

" Why dad wants us to be that early on our first day ? " I asked.

" Well, I'm fine since I'm a good doctor " Oh geez. He started.

" Damn, I hope we won't be in same section " I exclaimed. He just laughed.

" Sadly, we need to " I really want to scream.

" I will beg dad to change us "

I don't want 24/7 with him