Chapter 33

I got a text from Yerin and Minjeong, asking me whether I'm going to cheer for Seventeen. I sighed. I really can't do that. I'm really busy this week. Maybe I will cheer them next week. Well, Minjeong told me that they will have promotion maybe for 5 weeks. So I still got time for it. The wedding will be on this Thursday so I need to help.

" Hye, let me help you " I turned around and saw Yongsun. I handed her a box and I took another box so I can carried it. It will be more fast that way.

Kim Mingyu's POV

I tried to find Younghee at fan seat. Seungkwan told me that she will come but my hope just too high. I just want to see her once before she got married. It really shocked when I found that she will get married this week. I know they already engaged since last year but it hard for me to accept it. I still love her.

" She busy preparing for her wedding " It Wonwoo.

" I'm not waiting for her " I lied. He smirked. Lying to this guy really a worst decision ever. He know everything especially with those sharp eyes.

" Why you didn't tell her that you still waiting for her ? " he asked and took a seat beside me.

" I know her answer " She won't back to me even I tell those. She already have someone else.

" Then, get rid her from your mind " He said. I looked at him disbelief.

" See, you can't even do that. Go tell her how much she mean to you " he added. I sighed.

" Minjeong told me that Younghee will come later " He stood up.

" Seungkwan said the same thing " I mumbled and she didn't come.

" Just ignore that diva. He still sick " He joked. It funny when he got fever just because Woozi hyung scolded him. Gosh, diva ever.

We got ready for our comeback stage. Don't wanna cry that will be song we going to perform later. Why I felt like that song for me ? I shook my head and stay focus. I'm really happy when heard CARAT cheered us. Our strength. We did the rehearsal for the last time before we will perform live.

We looked at each other, cheer with our eyes. We really nervous. Then, they said that we will be on live. Everyone went to their position like what we practice. We took a deep breath. The music started.

Don't wanna cry
Don't wanna cry
Because I love you, because the words I love you
Isn't enough, no matter what I say
I loved you so much, where'd you go?
Did you leave because you don't like me anymore?

Don't play around, I know you're right there
Feels like you'll appear, so I'm just waiting
I need to find you, need to find you
Because if I cry right now, I might not see you

Don't wanna cry
Don't wanna cry
I have a lot of tears
But I don't wanna cry

The path that used to be familiar, it's now unfamiliar
Is this the path I know? I ask myself
What if she's looking for me?
I'm looking for you right now

Don't play around, I know you're right there
Feels like you'll appear, so I'm just waiting
I need to find you, I need to go
But tears well up and it's getting blurrier

Don't wanna cry
Don't wanna cry
I have a lot of tears
But I don't wanna cry

I'm alright (I'm not alright)
I don't miss you (I miss you so much)
With words I don't even mean
Even if they're lies, I need to say it

My heart won't listen like I want
Come back, come back, come back
My other half isn't here so how can I live as one?
I don't wanna cry

Don't wanna cry
Don't wanna cry
I have a lot of tears
But I don't wanna cry

Don't wanna cry
When we see each other again
Don't wanna cry

They clapped their hands when we finished. We thanked to our CARAT before leaving the stage. I saw Minjeong and Yerin. That Yerin, how can she walk around when she already have family. Minjeong handed me a towel before left to Seungcheol hyung. I know she still love him and they shared the same feelings. But they remind as a friend for now. We headed to our waiting room.

" Seventeen, you guys did well " Seungcheol hyung said and we squealed happily.

" You guys really great " Yerin commented and showed her thumb.

" Are you forget that you already married ? " Wonwoo asked teasingly. Yerin glared at him. I shook my head and sat on couch.

" Delivery ! " we turned our head to girl who just entered with a big smile.

" Younghee ! You come ! " Minjeong ran to get her.

" Noona, we missed you " Dino exclaimed before he could hug her, Seungkwan pushed him away. Everyone welcome her happily.

" I thought you won't come " Yerin said and pouted.

" I just finished with all things so I decided to pay a visit " She replied.

" Did you watch us early ? " Seungkwan asked.

" Actually, yes ! " They started to boom her with a lot of questions. I just stared at them from far. Wonwoo walked to her and whispered to her something. Then, she walked to me.

" Hi, Mingyu "